Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS / 1974 914 Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dbreitkreutz
For sale is a 1974 914 with a 2.0 L performance build. Original motor was a 1.8 L. The 2.0 L is from a 75’. It was rebuilt with new AA Performance cylinders and pistons (96mm). A Scatcam for dual carbs and Scat solid lifters (C35 grind). Carburetion is by dual Weber 44 IDF’s. Ignition is by a SVDA distributor with the points replaced by a Petronix Ignitor set and a Flame Thrower coil. Open headers (no heat) to a BURSCH tuned exhaust system. It was completed in 2011, with 414 hrs run time on it.
The 914 was repainted in a base clear coat in Porsche silver. The bumpers are also new chrome. The glass is original with no cracks or chips.
EMPI 15 inch wheels with new 60 series radial tire. Also have the original steel wheels powered coated to match the car. I have the original hubcaps with beauty rims.
I have service manuals and lots of extra parts with the car. Included is the 1.8 L case and a transmission from the 75’. There are full gauges and a Blaupunkt CD / AM /FM radio in the dash.
This is a rust free solid 914. Call or E-mail for more information. (509) 869 5164
Asking $18,000.00 Cash.
jhynesrockmtn
Hi, I saw this on craigslist locally. I'm in Spokane. I'll send you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.