Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *SOLD*: NOS/NIB 914 Dashboard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
eric9144
Selling my treasured New Old Stock/New in Box 914 Dashboard. I sold my /4 and my /6 has a Getty 911 dash so it's time to clear out the back stock of unicorn parts. This is the later dash, 73 on...

I would prefer local pickup, can meet, will reluctantly ship, just be forewarned that shipping right now seems really expensive and that will be on top of sale price.

Asking $1200

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
gcrotvik
I will take it. PM sent.
eric9144
Sold pending payment/shipping
Jett
Great part and price… last one I saw sell went for $1500 + shipping a couple of years ago on eBay.
eric9144
QUOTE(Jett @ May 15 2022, 06:51 AM) *

Great part and price… last one I saw sell went for $1500 + shipping a couple of years ago on eBay.

Yeah, I debated the price, but didn't want to be an opportunistic price gouger, most of the parts I've listed were the crown jewels of my stash beer3.gif
Try to keep the prices as reasonable as possible and let the good times roll for 914world is my stance! chowtime.gif
Jett
QUOTE(eric9144 @ May 15 2022, 07:31 AM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ May 15 2022, 06:51 AM) *

Yeah, I debated the price, but didn't want to be an opportunistic price gouger, most of the parts I've listed were the crown jewels of my stash beer3.gif
Try to keep the prices as reasonable as possible and let the good times roll for 914world is my stance! chowtime.gif

smile.gif excellent choice.

I have five new Pedrini wheels in their original boxes, with NOS caps and lugs in boxes to match. Can’t bring myself to use them or sell them smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.