Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '73 struts and M calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DanT
I have a line on '73 struts and M calipers and want to get some input on what the going rate in the SF bay area should be for these. huh.gif
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Aug 2 2005, 09:11 PM)
I have a line on '73 struts and M calipers and want to get some input on what the going rate in the SF bay area should be for these. huh.gif

I just paid $499 for the front suspension, struts, brakes (A capliers), sway bar, a-arms, off a '77 911 so....
thomasotten
I paid 450 for a whole 5 lug kit that included M calipers and struts. They needed rebuilding.
KenH
Paid $80 at the 2005 Parts Heaven Sway meet for 73 911 struts.

M calipers should not be that expensive.

Call EASY in Emeryville or Spencer at Parts Heaven in Hayward.

Ken
DanT
Thanks Ken,
I was thinking in the $200 - 300 range for the struts calipers and associated hardware.
This is good info. I will try easy and PH tomorrow to see what they say.
What calipers are you running front and rear?
KenH
I think thats in the $ range if you look around for parts.

Running stock rear calipers and M calipers upfront. Pagid Orange Pads up front and a less aggressive pads in the rear.

No proprortioning valve.

No problem going flatout at TH turn 13 to 14 and getting slowed down to do 14, or Infinion 6 to 7.

Ken
lapuwali
I saw a pair of decent struts with calipers for sale at the Parts Heaven meet with a $350 tag on them, and they hadn't sold by late afternoon, so that's an indication. $250-300 seems about right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.