Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 1.8 Solid Car Needs a home.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
poorshe 4 fun
My 74 - 914 is up for sale. Born in Germany and raised in California all of its life...This is a rock solid original 914 as it left the factory -- original fuel injection, original L -20 E Signal orange paint and the list goes on, it runs...drives ...stops ...unfortunately in March of this year 2022... it developed a short from the ignition switch to starter...now it will not start period.....grrrr to this point the starter has been replaced...Battery Replaced...Points, condenser, plugs and oil change taken care of , the starter turns over under the car by crossing the solenoid terminals however when trying to start from ignition switch everything lights up it just does not turn over. I have an extra set of wheels with trim rings and lug nuts...this will make someone a nice car once the electrical gremlin is taken care of. ****PRICE**** Make me an offer ....I paid $11000,00 almost 3 years ago, it has ZERO Rust ---Original Battery Tray and box still there ...floor pans rock solid ....lots of pictures however only room for a few on the Pelican....I'm open to a reasonable offer...I know I'm upside down at this point so don't feel you will insult me. send me a message for additional information. Car is in Florida. PRICE 777777 ytm
Thank youClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=836453[attachmentid=8364
54]]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mihai914
Hi forum rules state that YOU need to post a starting price.
Cairo94507
Please do yourself a huge favor, take a bunch of photos of that car- the typical problematic areas, hell-hole, rear trunk along taillights, pull the floor mats and shoot along the firewall, if you can take a photo pf the pedal cluster where at attaches to the floor, front trunk empty, all of the jambs - front & rear trunk and both doors, front cowl and area where the welting goes between the front fender and cowl, the suspension attachment points F&R, the entire bottom of the car, etc. Most serious buyers will want to see all these areas, so you may as well get them exposed now for photos. Good, thorough photos sell cars. Good lighting, good clear images. Good luck with the sale. beerchug.gif
poorshe 4 fun
Thank you to all the response ----I have over 40 pictures ---good/ bad/ and ugly lol not a lot of bad or ugly ----since the bylaws need a starting price ---mine is what I paid for it $11000.00 ....so any interested 914r shoot me your best price....you can't insult me.

Thank you to all
Doug
gtbarnes
QUOTE(poorshe 4 fun @ May 19 2022, 02:39 PM) *

My 74 - 914 is up for sale. Born in Germany and raised in California all of its life...This is a rock solid original 914 as it left the factory -- original fuel injection, original L -20 E Signal orange paint and the list goes on, it runs...drives ...stops ...unfortunately in March of this year 2022... it developed a short from the ignition switch to starter...now it will not start period.....grrrr to this point the starter has been replaced...Battery Replaced...Points, condenser, plugs and oil change taken care of , the starter turns over under the car by crossing the solenoid terminals however when trying to start from ignition switch everything lights up it just does not turn over. I have an extra set of wheels with trim rings and lug nuts...this will make someone a nice car once the electrical gremlin is taken care of. ****PRICE**** Make me an offer ....I paid $11000,00 almost 3 years ago, it has ZERO Rust ---Original Battery Tray and box still there ...floor pans rock solid ....lots of pictures however only room for a few on the Pelican....I'm open to a reasonable offer...I know I'm upside down at this point so don't feel you will insult me. send me a message for additional information. Car is in Florida. PRICE 777777 ytm
Thank youClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=836453[attachmentid=8364
54]]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Pretty interested...can get pics?
poorshe 4 fun
*******$5300*******$5300*******Time for a new home for my 914 need pictures or additional info call 920 378 5538
troth
Where in Florida are you located?
poorshe 4 fun
Located in Naples.
stateofidleness
Any of those pics available of those "normal" rust areas Cairo mentioned? Last 914 I got from Florida was definitely a learning experience for me lol (bought a Chalon sight unseen on ebay many years ago... long story)
jbyron
Does the frunk hood close?
RacingDreamz
PM sent.
nditiz1
I asked for more pics of the troubled areas, but this is all I got.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
poorshe 4 fun
I sent the same number of pics to everyone interested...nditiz1 appears to have not or decided not to show the rest of the pics I sent....PLEASE if your a photo collector ...trouble maker ...or a member of the woke party lose my ad and find someone else to heckle....as of this response 914 world patriots sorry it's the 10% that ruin it for everyone!!!!!

NUFF SAID!!!!
Ansbacher
Something's rotten in Denmark with this one.

Ansbacher
jrmdir
Hello: Could you please post the VIN?

Thanks,

Ron
poorshe 4 fun
VIN# is 4742909467///Color L 20 E hope this helps
poorshe 4 fun
QUOTE(jrmdir @ Jun 5 2022, 11:51 AM) *

Hello: Could you please post the VIN?

Thanks,

Ron

Ron ----just ask for anything you need ---

*******$5300*******$5300*******Time for a new home for my 914 need pictures or additional info call 920 378 5538
poorshe 4 fun
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jun 5 2022, 10:20 AM) *

Something's rotten in Denmark with this one.

Ansbacher

Something's rotten in Denmark with this one. Interesting response ----The car is for real The pics are for real...questions I left my phone number .....just make the call....please no time for drama .....life is toooooo short.
THX

Rick986
QUOTE(poorshe 4 fun @ Jun 5 2022, 10:04 AM) *

I sent the same number of pics to everyone interested...nditiz1 appears to have not or decided not to show the rest of the pics I sent....PLEASE if your a photo collector ...trouble maker ...or a member of the woke party lose my ad and find someone else to heckle....as of this response 914 world patriots sorry it's the 10% that ruin it for everyone!!!!!

NUFF SAID!!!!

"member of the woke party"? WTF is that supposed to mean???
nditiz1
You got me, I failed to send the one of a crack that is really hard for me to place and the 4 shots of the engine bay. Sorry I guess I should have directed you to the link of "the troublesome areas on 914s and how to take decent pics of them"

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
poorshe 4 fun
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jun 6 2022, 07:27 PM) *

You got me, I failed to send the one of a crack that is really hard for me to place and the 4 shots of the engine bay. Sorry I guess I should have directed you to the link of "the troublesome areas on 914s and how to take decent pics of them"

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

any help is appreciated.
Thank you
poorshe 4 fun
QUOTE(poorshe 4 fun @ Jun 7 2022, 08:53 AM) *

QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jun 6 2022, 07:27 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

any help is appreciated.
Thank you

Click to view attachment
Van B
Was searching for something else and I ran across this “zero rust” car lol… I didn’t know the definition of rust could vary so much! Did anyone ever pick this up?
poorshe 4 fun
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!
ric birks
Congrats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.