Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 1.7 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
hot_shoe914
1973 Porsche 914 for sale. Reduced for quick sale. No rust and tons of new goodies added. Need gone to buy another car. Motor is a 1.7L. Has all new rotors, PMB brakes and Porterfield pads with zero miles. New Bilsteins, tires with less than 500 miles, battery, pedal cluster. All new shift bushings. Currently running a single Weber carb and runs great. I have purchased everything needed to return factory injection, but not yet installed. It has been resprayed befor my ownership. Still needs some interior work. Priced for quick sale at $17,500. Lots of pics available upon request. Just taking too long to add here from phone. Only reason I'm selling is to buy a 928. Let me know if you have any questions. Serious buyers only. NO, I will not take $6500 so you can claim you want to tinker on it just so you can flip it. Some people...

Shoe

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
No longer for sale! I have decided to keep her.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.