Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I don't think I'm brave enough
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
For the Bravossa, but I kind of like it!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/6..._type=top_picks

Cairo94507
Just sad that a nice 914 has to go out in public dressed like that. beerchug.gif
914Sixer
Headlight covers are all funky, not straight up and down. Looks like 3 different kits put together
Superhawk996
Testarossa and Countach had an ugly baby?

And why the Porsche badges on the poor thing? I understand NARP syndrome and why some feed the need to badge 914's. I don't understand putting a kit on it that doesn't look like anything Porsche ever conceived in its worst nightmare . . . . and then putting a Porsche badge (or two) on it. barf.gif
tygaboy
Apparently, I'm in the minority. I'd love to take a swing at making a few changes to the dorkier of the design elements and fit some different wheels. I still have that Cayman PDK. idea.gif

Good thing I have no room at the Red Barn...
dwillouby
A few changes, Wheels, add an LS, 6 speed could be nice

David
Cairo94507
@tygaboy I still think you need to add on to the Red Barn Chris. And a lift would make life easier too. beerchug.gif
mrholland2
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ May 26 2022, 08:28 PM) *

THIS is why we can't have nice things.
bkrantz
I get the door strakes, kinda like the original. But the ribs on the targa sails?
Bullethead

stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif barf.gif

mate914
Its transitioning into male or female? piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif confused24.gif

Matt flag.gif
Pro American energy

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 27 2022, 08:07 AM) *

Just sad that a nice 914 has to go out in public dressed like that. beerchug.gif

Pezz
barf.gif
Unobtanium-inc
The thing I will always say about designs that are not liked by all, whether or not I like the design I always respect with someone finishes it and enjoys it. If they see beauty the world is a better place. Remember, working on cars is cheaper then therapy so this car might have kept someone sane.
The only time I get annoyed with a strange design is when someone is trying to sell it and tells you, "I have 1000 hours into this build, it's gotta be worth $100,000"
Nope, going down a strange road can be a great journey but you don't always get paid to go off the beaten path, sorry.
StarBear
agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.