Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND! - used front shocks in "reasonable" shape
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jrmdir
This may be long shot but if anyone has a set of stock-type front shocks that were functioning when removed for a suspension upgrade please let me know. Bilstein or Koni would be awesome but others (except KYB) could be of interest as well.

Thanks,

Ron
bdstone914
QUOTE(jrmdir @ May 27 2022, 09:19 AM) *

This may be long shot but if anyone has a set of stock-type front shocks that were functioning when removed for a suspension upgrade please let me know. Bilstein or Koni would be awesome but others (except KYB) could be of interest as well.

Thanks,

Ron

I may have some Boge or Koni.
Can check tomorrow
jrmdir
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 27 2022, 01:46 PM) *

QUOTE(jrmdir @ May 27 2022, 09:19 AM) *

Thanks,

Ron

I may have some Boge or Koni.
Can check tomorrow

Cool - thanks!
B2524
I have a set of like new Koni inserts that I want $150 plus shipping for. Excellent shape.
Ships from 93465.
jrmdir
QUOTE(B2524 @ May 27 2022, 04:40 PM) *

I have a set of like new Koni inserts that I want $150 plus shipping for. Excellent shape.
Ships from 93465.

Thanks - I'll send a PM.

Ron
rfinegan
if you do not find what you are looking for....I have a used set of Boges out of my 75 914 I saved when I installed Front Koni (s) to match my rears. Your for free if you picked up or pay the shipping

-Robert
jrmdir
QUOTE(rfinegan @ May 28 2022, 08:19 PM) *

if you do not find what you are looking for....I have a used set of Boges out of my 75 914 I saved when I installed Front Koni (s) to match my rears. Your for free if you picked up or pay the shipping

-Robert

Thanks so much Robert - I can't pass that up and will send you a PM with my info. This is perfect because I just want something to get me through the driving season before beginning a long, full restoration project this winter. If I bought new inserts they would probably be relics by the time it's back on the road smile.gif

Thanks also to the others who took the time to respond. This forum is awesome!

Ron
rfinegan
I have them boxed for the last guy that passed and went with a $$ solution, and will open them up and snap a pic and the dimensions for shipping ...Ill be in the garage today and tomorrow finishing a motor swap! Im driving this week end or bust! Ill post back. Do you need any HW with them? Nuts dust covers and such? I think I had it all included? ill see what I have....
-Robert
rfinegan
Here is a pic of the nuts, covers, bumpers and shocks . I cycled the shocks in and out and good resistance . One seal was wet , perhaps for being upside down? Anyhow ...this is what I have. USPS flat rear box

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.