Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT....puppy update.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Geeez, down to the last one...a male. Of course the washer and dryer took a dump so the sale $$ went to buying a new one.... dry.gif

Anyhow....I am so sick of puppy shit and puke and whining....
and that's just me... blink.gif

Anyone who has kids and wants to have puppies because the kids are dying to have some......think twice. I can't imagine a large breed dog like a LAb that can have 12-13 in a litter....six was bad enough.
skline
You are such the domesticated Dad. It's all about family isnt it? We all see your weakness now. You cant hide it any longer. cool_shades.gif
redshift
I hate to laugh at you.

hahahaha

M
Jenny
Brian and I are placing a bid on a house this saturday. If we get it, maybe I can convince him to get a third dog. happy11.gif I'll keep you posted.

Jen
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (Jenny @ Aug 3 2005, 11:02 AM)
Brian and I are placing a bid on a house this saturday. If we get it, maybe I can convince him to get a third dog. happy11.gif I'll keep you posted.

Jen

Congrats!!! Are other congrats in the works?
CptTripps
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

If you had long-haired ones, I'd take one off your hands. I'm looking for a male from another line to pair with my mini-lh.
davep
We still have one left from our last litter. Actually she did go to a home for a week until the buyers decided she was too much for them. Cost me $250 in shipping all told (flew from Hamilton to Winnipeg and back). Before they were born we had 7 buyers lined up and we only had 4 dogs. Such is the life of a breeder. Went down into Ohio on Sunday to trade bitches for breeding. So in a week and a half it will be time to switch them back. Guess who gets to drive ten hours each time? (And pay for gas, and face the customs officers!)
Jenny
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Aug 3 2005, 12:16 PM)

Um.... I'm not quite sure. I'm still an eligible bachelorette as far as I'm concerned. wink.gif

Jen
tdgray
QUOTE (Jenny @ Aug 3 2005, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Aug 3 2005, 12:16 PM)

Um.... I'm not quite sure. I'm still an eligible bachelorette as far as I'm concerned. wink.gif

Jen

Come to Ohio Jenny.... I promise to make a dishonest woman outa ya. biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
We are actually keeping the runt, a black female....so we will have three weiners...and one goofy Lab. Me and "Squirt" will be outgunned again.....except for him and me, the whole house is awash with estrogen soaked screaming females.

He don't know it, yet....but his nutz will be history next week as well.... unsure.gif

As to long haired doxies...isn't the long haired trait dominant?
watsonrx13
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 3 2005, 01:45 PM)
Geeez, down to the last one...a male.  Of course the washer and dryer took a dump so the sale $$ went to buying a new one.... dry.gif

Anyhow....I am so sick of puppy shit and puke and whining....
and that's just me...  :headbanger:

Anyone who has kids and wants to have puppies because the kids are dying to have some......think twice.  I can't imagine a large breed dog like a LAb that can have 12-13 in a litter....six was bad enough.

Hey Z, do you think you could ship him in a 2-day USPS 7.70 flat-rate package?

The wife is ready for a new puppy, it's been 8 years since the last one.

BTW, Dusty and Lucky say 'Hi'... aktion035.gif and the water is great...
MattR
Does anyone have the newspaper clipping about mike and that "other" dog?
Joe Bob
I see that you have a black and a red....cool. The red looks like it has a few years on it with the grey muzzle.
watsonrx13
Yea, the red is 10 yrs and the black/tan is 8. Man, I LOVE MY BOYS.... Best damn loyal dogs I've ever had the pleasure of living with. (We don't own them, they allow us to take care of them.)

Z, live is good with weiner dogs..... smilie_pokal.gif
mightyohm
Jenny, where is the house?

Good luck!!
Joseph Mills
Doxies are also VERY talented. biggrin.gif

Below is our 7 yr old Edith Sitwell.

We have an ad that goes in our local philharmonic symphony program notes as part of a trade. This is our new one. biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
laugh.gif I love it! Soooooo cute!

But can she carry a tune? tunez.gif

Lisa lol2.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (jkeyzer @ Aug 3 2005, 05:13 PM)
Jenny, where is the house?

Good luck!!

Fremont. Thanks for the well wishes, Jeff!! wub.gif

And sorry for hijacked.gif

Jen
CptTripps
Here's a couple of when Lego was a pup...

She was a little stinker in this one...
user posted image

Later that day...
user posted image

Here's one from this week...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.