Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Umbrella top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mlindner
Would like to give a shout out to Perry Kiehl for another great product. On top of his engine wiring harness's, his engine maintenance car covers, and now I have this great umbrella to keep out the rain and sun. Thanks Perry.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
Thanks Mark, and thanks to all the great people who have purchased my products!!
mlindner
And FYI, I have a full car cover but I don't take it when I travel a distance. If it rains or dirt/dust I don't want it blowing around and rubbing on the paint. This umbrella type can be put on with out washing the car. And second thing is mine is a 914-6 GT Tribute with the GT style engine lid, no rain tray...so this covers it nicely if it rains.
mepstein
It also makes for a great sun shade.
StarBear
A “must” for my packing list for the upcoming NE Gathering!
TRS63
Hi Perry,

Any chance you have a dealer in Europe for your "umbrellas"? Looks like a great solution for my needs!

Thanks

Antoine
JamesM
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ May 29 2022, 05:18 AM) *

Thanks Mark, and thanks to all the great people who have purchased my products!!

Always wanted one of these. Where can I purchase them at?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.