Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 treasure trove of parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Geezer914
There is a guy on the Pelican Parts forum that has discovered 3-4 10x20 storage containers of 914 parts 4 and 6. engine cases, transmissions, complete engines, heads, cylinders and anything else you may be looking for. Goes by the name of Blackbyrd. It is in the regular forum section.
mepstein
He’s had that stash for a while now.
porschetub
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 30 2022, 06:57 AM) *

Yes I checked this out on Pelican,pretty sure he wanted to sell it all as a "job lot" which IMO reduces buyer interest somewhat.
mepstein
QUOTE(porschetub @ May 29 2022, 04:51 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ May 30 2022, 06:57 AM) *

Yes I checked this out on Pelican,pretty sure he wanted to sell it all as a "job lot" which IMO reduces buyer interest somewhat.

We only take 914 parts when they are mostly free. Otherwise, it’s not worth the money, travel, storage, etc. I left a ton of 914 parts at the shop in Texas because after 3 1/2 days of packing and moving 911 parts, I was just too tired to bother. Stuff like struts, trailing arms, steel wheels, a arms, core engines and trans. Just looking at them made my back hurt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.