Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A huge thanks and shameless plug for my mechanic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gradskater
I got my 1970 1.7 914 several months ago, and from day one I have had minor (and major - replaced transmission) work done to it. I am quite a newbie when it comes to wrenching on cars, and I dont have a garage, so maybe getting the car wasnt the smartest idea. But once I drive it, I dont care what it costs to fix it. Old Tunnel road to Skyline! Yee ha!

I just want to extend a major thank-you to Bill Eason at Eason Autoworks. He is a super-cool guy, and great mechanic, and has taught me more about 914's than anything I have read in books. If you need a mechanic in the east bay (he is in Oakland, near Emeryville) for your old, er, early Porsche, he is the man to see. Heck, he even has a picture of a 914 on his business card. I wont take my car anywhere else if I can help it.

I hope its cool I wrote this little review about Bill. And if anyone else has good things to say about their mechanic, this would be a good place for it.

Thanks Bill!

mueba.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Gradskater @ Aug 3 2005, 12:34 PM)
He is a super-cool guy, and great mechanic

agree.gif i second that!

btw. bill, if you read this, i still owe you some $$$ and a sixpack.
i have not forgotten about you!
biggrin.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.