Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: rear clip from a '72: Now $200 for Christmas!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tygaboy
A sizable rear clip from a '72. This is in really nice shape and was planned to replace the back panel in my car but I opted to vent my rear panel so no longer need this.

A couple surface rust spots but as mentioned, REALLY nice condition.

Pardon the pics - I'm not going to pull this from the shelves until I know it's on its way to a new home.

Thanks for looking -
Chris

EDIT : Potential delivery to SCAL area.
Literati914
Man I could use that, but shipping is probably icon8.gif

partwerks
QUOTE(Literati914 @ May 30 2022, 09:17 AM) *

Man I could use that, but shipping is probably icon8.gif

Doug, are you looking for the back panel, or the trunk floor, or both?
East coaster
Would you even consider shipping this? I’m not sure how something this large would be shipped, but I’d love to buy it.
tygaboy
QUOTE(East coaster @ May 31 2022, 04:26 AM) *

Would you even consider shipping this? I’m not sure how something this large would be shipped, but I’d love to buy it.

@East Coaster Before I consider packing/shipping, I'm going to see if anyone local is interested. If that doesn't happen, I'll look into something else. I assume it would go on a pallet and I'd then need to build a protective box around it. I also assume it won't be cheap to transport.
Al Meredith
see below
Al Meredith
I'ts been a while but I have shipped large items like this by Bus . you might try Greyhound . I too have a very straight doors back rear end and am waiting for a local swap meet to sell it . I would entertain delivering within 200 miles from Atlanta.
tygaboy
Bump - Someone please buy this
Franky_Four_Fingers
I need this, but I'm in Chicago...
tygaboy
Bump for a Christmas sale price!
$200.
Please come get this!

Buyer will be offered a ride in the LS car and a sit in the Ferrari build where you'll be expected to make screaming, F1 "WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" engine noises! lol-2.gif
fiacra
PM sent. Who could pass up a chance to take a ride in the LS car? As far as the Ferrari build I'm not so good at making noises that replicate a smooth running engine, but one that is missing a cylinder or two I've heard often enough that I think I could do it biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.