Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB ECU for '73 914 2.0 and wiring harness...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
second wind
ECU part # CU13X or 022 906 021 E A decent harness will suffice....hopefully one better than mine....thank you very much!!
Greg
cell 310-386-6769
jim_hoyland
Greg, Is this the harness for the FI; and does it connect to the airbox intake with a six pin or 7 pin connector.
I may have one.....
second wind
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 31 2022, 03:14 PM) *

Greg, Is this the harness for the FI; and does it connect to the airbox intake with a six pin or 7 pin connector.
I may have one.....

Yes it is Jim....I have always admired your car and I an so happy you are the currently the COTM....so what fuel system are you using now? I just put my car air cleaner system back on the car and hate to take it off but I will to confirm a correct fitment. Please send a picture or two if you can to my cell....310-386-6769. I really appreciate your reply...thank you very much!
gg
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(second wind @ May 31 2022, 10:51 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 31 2022, 03:14 PM) *

I may have one.....

Yes it is Jim....I have always admired your car and I an so happy you are the currently the COTM....so what fuel system are you using now? I just put my car air cleaner system back on the car and hate to take it off but I will to confirm a correct fitment. Please send a picture or two if you can to my cell....310-386-6769. I really appreciate your reply...thank you very much!
gg

I’ll shoot a pic
rhodyguy
IMHO, it's time to spring for a brand spanking new harness from Jeff Bowlsby. Money well spent. Eliminate potential issues once and for all.
jim_hoyland
Pics:
Note. The AFM CONNECTOR IS A 7 pin; earlier cars may use the 6 pin AFM connector.
second wind
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 1 2022, 04:10 AM) *

IMHO, it's time to spring for a brand spanking new harness from Jeff Bowlsby. Money well spent. Eliminate potential issues once and for all.

I would love too but my spring is broken! I need to scrounge for now....there are a lot of teeners here in LA and my truck works great....I remain hopeful. Thank you for your post and I agree with you....trust me I am checking my math over and over....
All the best,
Greg
mgphoto
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 1 2022, 09:09 AM) *

Pics:
Note. The AFM CONNECTOR IS A 7 pin; earlier cars may use the 6 pin AFM connector.

L-Jet harness, he needs a 2.0 D-Jet
second wind

Pics:

Hello Jim....I just saw your last post with pictures so please disregard my PM to you. I appreciate the time you took to help but missed it by that much......catch up soon....
All the best,
Greg
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Jun 1 2022, 11:35 AM) *

Pics:

L-Jet harness, he needs a 2.0 D-Jet

agree.gif The AFM connectors are different for sure; any other differences ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.