Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Left side Turn Signal T connector, where is it
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nditiz1
EDIT: Ok got it working. I was under the impression the rear amber light comes on when the lights come on OR the turn signal was used in an engine off situ. The light I was seeing from the right side was actually the side marker light which I thought was the turn signal light. Cleaned up the contacts and all is good on the driver side now.

I am tracing an issue with my rear driver turn signal/parking light. I got no power to the B/W wire in the trunk. I see on the diagram that it connects to the driver left and ultimately to the turn signal switch. So based on this logic the power is getting from the switch to the front left, but there is a break or its not connected at the T for the driver rear. Anyone know where this T connector is located?

Also, I usually read the manuals for all my cars because they have really cool stuff in them. I didn't realize the hazard switch lets you know a bulb is out when you make a turn for that side OR I have something miswired biggrin.gif

Come to think of it I did replace my hazard switch with a working one last year idea.gif
lierofox
I believe the front and rear wires separate and branch off at the hazard switch...

Flasher Relay -> Steering column stalk -> Hazard switch -> Front and rear indicators.
nditiz1
Thanks for that info.

EDIT: Ok got it working. I was under the impression the rear amber light comes on when the lights come on OR the turn signal was used in an engine off situ. The light I was seeing from the right side was actually the side marker light which I thought was the turn signal light. Cleaned up the contacts and all is good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.