Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting closer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Had some free time today before work so I installed and connected the front lights. Tried to do it last night while Brandon was here but the bolts we got were too short. They needed to be 4 inches long. So now they are in and wired and they even work. I need to stop by and pick up a header gasket and replace the one on the passenger side before tongiht and install the seats and if I get it all done, I may be taking it to the In & Out tonight to meet up with everyone. It will be the longest run it has gone on. I am only going to attempt it since I got the new AAA card that gives me 100 mile tow's.
Allan
Alright Scott!

How come your car looks painted?
ematulac
Lookin' good. smilie_pokal.gif

Did you get the brake issue sorted out?
skline
Because I shot it with white urethane primer a month or so ago. Did you not see the post? The car is all white now. It also shows every flaw in the body so there is much to be done before I shoot the base coat.
skline
QUOTE (ematulac @ Aug 3 2005, 02:36 PM)
Lookin' good. smilie_pokal.gif

Did you get the brake issue sorted out?

Yes I did, many thanks goes out to Mike Mueller for the parts to resolve it. Got them last week and Brandon and I installed them last night.
Allan
QUOTE (skline @ Aug 3 2005, 02:37 PM)
Did you not see the post?

I saw it but for some reason it looks really bright. It's gonna look goood.
markb
Way to go, Scott! smilie_pokal.gif
Aaron Cox
awesome!

see you tonight!
(caravan with joe, elioTT and thomas for safety)
Brando
Nice work Scott, they look good smile.gif

If you're going to take a passenger, take someone expendible (like MattR). lol2.gif
SGB
A Chalon put together right. Hmmm. Maybe that is what they had in mind. Looks mighty straight. Ex-cellent! cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.