Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2022 Werks Reunion, Monterey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cairo94507
I just registered for this event. Last year was a blast with over 700 Porsches in attendance and a ton of great food trucks and music. Well organized/run event. Probably a 4.5 hour drive for me. I will just wipe the car down once I park it.

Thought I would post to see if anyone else is going to attend. beerchug.gif
914sgofast2
Hi Michael. I plan on being there with my old 1970. Hope I can get it wrapped by then so it looks more presentable.
Mike D.
Beach914
Ill be going. Futzing with the New targa pad trying to get it installed properly.
stevesc_us
Definitely plan on going once again Michael.

Will be taking my lime green 74 Carrera this time since I took my 73 hot rod last year. I think you will be blown away by my good friend's GT build he is finishing up this month that will be on display for judging. Incredible amount of trick details too numerous to list, but even more impressive is the fact that he's doing the entire build himself including all of the custom-fab'd body work, painting, interior, engine build, suspension, brakes, etc.

Here's a sneak peak of the build in process in all its classic Willow Green color.
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
I see a "win" in that cars future. I love the color. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.