Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please point it out for me!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
I'm looking for a thread with the step-by-step procedures for the removal and installation of the suspension console(s). I think it may have been Watson's thread, which should be in the classics (IMHO). I did a search, but can't seem to locate it. So if anyone can throw me a link, I will be eternally grateful!....okay, maybe extremely thankful! wink.gif

Thanks in advance! beerchug.gif
SirAndy
you know the search defaults to only the last 30 days, right?

there's a dropdown to include ALL threads ever posted, but you have to select it, otherwise, the last 30 days only ...
wink.gif Andy

PS: and you know about the AND/OR thing as well, right?
SpecialK
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 3 2005, 08:09 PM)

there's a dropdown to include ALL threads ever posted, but you have to select it, otherwise, the last 30 days only ...
wink.gif Andy

Yep, set the timeline for "any date" because I couldn't remember off hand how long ago it was. Typed in "Suspension console" and got umteem million (slight exaggeration rolleyes.gif ) results. Being a lazy and impatient SOB by nature [need a smilie in a lazyboy recliner], I made it through page 4, and decided that it might be easier/more efficient (repeat: lazy and impatient SOB) to ask with the hopes that the person(s) that have done it (and had the patients to actually photograph the process) would jump in and send me a link to their achievement. pray.gif

So.........can anyone help a lazy SOB out? confused24.gif

"PS: and you know about the AND/OR thing as well, right?"

Never tried it, but it seems like everytime I do a search that involves more that 3 words, I get errors. Plus, puter's are really my forte'. wacko.gif , I'm just glad it turns on when I push the button.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Aug 3 2005, 08:24 PM)
"PS: and you know about the AND/OR thing as well, right?"

Never tried it, but it seems like everytime I do a search that involves more that 3 words, I get errors.

that's why you should type:

control AND arm AND ear

wink.gif Andy

PS: also, you might wanna check "Search in category >> All Categories"
and narrow it down to Member Name "Brad Roberts" for better results ...

PPS: a few of the search results ...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...and,arm,and,ear

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...and,arm,and,ear
URY914
Sort by Watson13x and his thread titles always started with..."Another productive weekend..."

Paul
watsonrx13
Here's the link to my website that shows the starting point.

Good luck and post questions and pics as you go.

Without this website, I would have had to pay so one a lot of cash....

-- Rob
SpecialK
Thank you Rob!! pray.gif That's exactly the thread I was looking for!! Link saved for future (near future) reference. beerchug.gif

But why in the world is it not in the "Classic Thread" section.....should be IMO!
SirAndy
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Aug 4 2005, 03:47 PM)
But why in the world is it not in the "Classic Thread" section.....should be IMO!

because it's ON HIS website and not a thread here in the forum ...

wink.gif Andy
redshift
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 3 2005, 10:09 PM)

wink.gif Andy

hijacked.gif

Andy, this reminds me... of something I was CUSSING about last PM..

biggrin.gif

New topic, sorry Kevin..

BTORSP

M
Rand
Thanks Rob. I'm really enjoying your site! At first I was bummed & puzzled because the links wouldn't work (using Firefox). Then I saw the answer in your html... the links work in IE. I'll be spending some time browsing your projects.
smilie_pokal.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 4 2005, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Aug 4 2005, 03:47 PM)

because it's ON HIS website and not a thread here in the forum ...

wink.gif Andy

Okay.....how about posting the "link" to his website in the classics section then. It really is a great how-to with tons of pics.....me like pics. biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Aug 4 2005, 04:19 PM)
Okay.....how about posting the "link" to his website in the classics section then. It really is a great how-to with tons of pics.....me like pics.

have you read the two posts i provided links to?
they got lots of pics too ... wink.gif

you could also ask rob to post his pictures in a thread here so that we can move it over to the classics ...
wink.gif Andy
SpecialK
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 4 2005, 05:24 PM)
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Aug 4 2005, 04:19 PM)
Okay.....how about posting the "link" to his website in the classics section then.  It really is a great how-to with tons of pics.....me like pics.

have you read the two posts i provided links to?
they got lots of pics too ... wink.gif

you could also ask rob to post his pictures in a thread here so that we can move it over to the classics ...
wink.gif Andy

Yes I did, and thank you for posting them for me Andy. beerchug.gif

Anything that helps me get my head around what I need to do to replace the consoles is a very good thing.
sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif

No need to contact Rob, I've saved his link to post for any future (newby) questions concerning the subject of suspension replacement.

Oh, and thanks for the tips/tricks on searching.......definitely helpful! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.