Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold Front A arm bearing brackets with hard bushings and grease fittings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have a set of front trailing arm bearings brackets with hard poly bushings. The bushings have internal spirol grooves to distribute the grease.
Exter grease fitting allow lubrication. These were make by Chris Foley many years ago.
$50 for the set
These are an easier install than the rubber bushings.
burton73
Hi Bruce,

I can use these as I seem to have lost the front ones for my Elephant set up I bought 10 years ago. I hope I can get the fresh Elephant parts to fit into Tangerang housing.

Paypal to you or zell?

Best Bob Burton
bdstone914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jun 17 2022, 02:30 PM) *

Hi Bruce,

I can use these as I seem to have lost the front ones for my Elephant set up I bought 10 years ago. I hope I can get the fresh Elephant parts to fit into Tangerang housing.

Paypal to you or zell?

Best Bob Burton

@burton73
Sorry Bob but those are sold. I do have sets of original bearing brackets that are refinished and work with the rubber bushings
burton73
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 17 2022, 06:15 PM) *

QUOTE(burton73 @ Jun 17 2022, 02:30 PM) *

Hi Bruce,

Paypal to you or zell?

Best Bob Burton

@burton73
Sorry Bob but those are sold. I do have sets of original bearing brackets that are refinished and work with the rubber bushings

I will keep on looking. I am pulling all the parts for my V8 car that I was building.

I wanted to grab yours but now I will keep looking. They must be in my shop
Thanks,

Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.