Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 6” Cookie Cutters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TonyR
Hello all, I am looking to buy either two early, stepped lip or one late, smooth lip 6” cookie cutter. Could anyone help or refer me to who might be able to help? Thank you, Tony
914werke
welcome.png
Why not try some context?
What have you got? A miix match set? Missing wheels to make a set? Open to trades?

bye1.gif
TonyR
QUOTE(914werke @ Jun 8 2022, 06:58 PM) *

welcome.png
Why not try some context?
What have you got? A miix match set? Missing wheels to make a set? Open to trades?

bye1.gif

Yes, I have a mismatched set. I have two stepped in decent enough condition and three flat lipped with good lips and and stripped centers ready for refurb. I am willing to trade whichever when I get a complete set of one or the other.
Literati914
so there's 6" cookies with both a flat lip and a stepped lip? - you learn something new every day. I have a set of 7" cookies if you're interested.

TonyR
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Jun 8 2022, 08:54 PM) *

so there's 6" cookies with both a flat lip and a stepped lip? - you learn something new every day. I have a set of 7" cookies if you're interested.

Unfortunately I didn’t know either. I only want 6” because I don’t want to modify the quarters. Thank you for the offer.
napasteve
I’ve got at least seven 6” x 15” cookies but I don’t know what type lip they have. I didn’t even know there were 2 types. I’ll dig them out and let you know what I have.
TonyR
QUOTE(napasteve @ Jun 9 2022, 10:16 AM) *

I’ve got at least seven 6” x 15” cookies but I don’t know what type lip they have. I didn’t even know there were 2 types. I’ll dig them out and let you know what I have.

Yes, let me know. Thank you. If you have that many I am more interested in the flat lip. From what I have have gathered, it looks like ATS changed from a stepped lip to flat around ‘78
drem914
If you have FB, I saw this list of wheels on FB, posted as of June 1, from a seller near Napa, CA

(No affiliation)

1) sun bug, sports style 4 1/2 wide $200 set
2) 928 phone dials 7x15 $600 set
3) 951 phone dials, 7x15 E.T. 23.3 $400 set
4) 911 cookie cutters ATS 7x15 $700 set
5) 356 lemmers 4 1/2 in wide, $100 ea.
6) 911 SC space saver, like new $75.
Local pickup no shipping.
Keywords, 924 944 VW beetle Volkswagen bus Porsche

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PorscheWhee...595121503951514
914werke
QUOTE(napasteve @ Jun 9 2022, 08:16 AM) *
I’ve got at least seven 6” x 15” cookies. I’ll dig them out and let you know what I have.

@napasteve If you are looking to off those Id also be interested.
Just like the OP I bought a set (x4) of 6" cookies & got 2 pair of slightly different wheels.
IIRC the part # is the same but they outer rim/bead area profile is different.
Anyway, Im seeking at least a spare, but perhaps ..5? smile.gif
jcd914
Apparently there are a lot of mixed sets out there.

As best I know there are 3 different Cookie Cutter wheels:
1 - early 6 inch with a cast finish and painted silver, 911 option from 73 to 77
2 - later 6 inch cookie cutters were 911SC option, front 78 to 83
3 - later 7 inch cookie cutters were 911SC option, rear 78 to 83 and 944 front & rear.
Both late 6 & 7 wheels have machined outer lip and black centers.

I have 3 sets of cookie cutters I bought, 4-early 6s (1 bent), 911SC 6s & 7s & 4-944 7s
So for 6 inch cookie cutters I have:
3 early 6 x 15 with cast finish and painted silver.
2 later 6 x 15 with machined outer lip and black centers

I was told by the PO that the fenders were massaged to allow a wider tire and I was hoping I could run 7s in the rear (what was on my last 914) but I see no evidence that the rear fenders were "massaged".

I'm in the middle of the 5 lug conversion and should be able to check rear tire/wheel fitment next week.
I am pretty sure 7s won't fit and I'll be looking for an early 6 to complete that set.

Jim
TonyR
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Jun 10 2022, 12:57 AM) *

Apparently there are a lot of mixed sets out there.

As best I know there are 3 different Cookie Cutter wheels:
1 - early 6 inch with a cast finish and painted silver, 911 option from 73 to 77
2 - later 6 inch cookie cutters were 911SC option, front 78 to 83
3 - later 7 inch cookie cutters were 911SC option, rear 78 to 83 and 944 front & rear.
Both late 6 & 7 wheels have machined outer lip and black centers.

I have 3 sets of cookie cutters I bought, 4-early 6s (1 bent), 911SC 6s & 7s & 4-944 7s
So for 6 inch cookie cutters I have:
3 early 6 x 15 with cast finish and painted silver.
2 later 6 x 15 with machined outer lip and black centers

I was told by the PO that the fenders were massaged to allow a wider tire and I was hoping I could run 7s in the rear (what was on my last 914) but I see no evidence that the rear fenders were "massaged".

I'm in the middle of the 5 lug conversion and should be able to check rear tire/wheel fitment next week.
I am pretty sure 7s won't fit and I'll be looking for an early 6 to complete that set.

Jim

Good info. I sent you an email
napasteve
OK I dugout the Cookies. Here they are:

Click to view attachment

I think these are all the early type based on the date stamp:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Let me know if you need pics of individual wheels. I bought these a few years ago and never checked them at a tire shop to see how true they were.
Literati914
The 7" will often fit with a rolled lip etc. See post #13 here:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...ie%20Cutters%3F

mepstein
I have 6" cookies with 205x60x15. Fit perfectly without rolling fender. It's a lot of tire for our cars.
TonyR
Here are my two stepped rims that I am willing to trade for at least one flat lip rim. You can contact me directly. Thank you, Tony 7737804871
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.