Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We're Growing!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Hey Gang,

I don't want to spam the group but we're looking for 914 specific people that love the car and... no better place than this to find them. If you know of a master 914 wrench that would love to hang out in awesome Utah, please send them our way!

Job Description

PMB Coachwerks is an industry leader in restoration of the highest quality Porsche 911, 912, 914 and 914-6 Automobiles. We provide exceptional automobiles and world-class services to enthusiasts around the globe. Our facility is located in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains/Salt Lake Valley, Utah.

PMB Coachwerks is seeking a Restoration Technician who is interested in taking his/her career to the next level. This individual must be quality minded, hardworking, and dedicated to providing the highest level of workmanship in the industry. We are seeking a person who is highly professional, who can work individually, as well as part of a multi-functional team.

Responsibilities

• Disassembly, rebuilding, repairing and reassembly of vintage automobiles

Qualifications

• Ideal candidate has a minimum of 4 years as an automotive technician/restoring cars.

• Ideal candidate has their own tools

• Familiar with all levels of mechanical assembly and finish work

• Strong fabrication, bodywork and electrical skills recommended

• Available to work full time, take direction, and willing to work overtime as necessary

• Must adhere to Factory Manual guidelines

• Must have basic computer and internet skills

Additional Information

THE BENEFITS OF OUR GROWING COMPANY INCLUDE:

• Competitive Wages

• Paid Holidays

• Heath Insurance Benefits

• Fun and Flexible Work Environment

• Ground Floor Opportunity

• Discounted Services and Parts

Compensation: DOE

Send Resumes to: careers@pmbperformance.com

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Puebloswatcop
Boy Eric,

You have me re-thinking my retirement and my move to Texas. Wish I was closer....Good luck with finding the right candidate(s) for the job
930cabman
Hope you can find a qualified person to fill this position. The service PMB provides is important to us 914 nuts
mb911
Maybe time to retire from my day job and come work for you.
mepstein
I like 914's and Utah but I can't even get my own cars done so I guess I'm out. Good luck with the search.
ClayPerrine
Is relocation part of the package?

Note: besides the car stuff, I can also take care of your IT needs. biggrin.gif

Clay
TJB/914
Eric pray.gif

We are proud of PMB 914 business activities & wishing you more success.
I'll always remember hanging out with you at Parade 2013.

Tom: To old to leave Michigan w00t.gif
mlindner
Yup, retired car guys, we talked about that a few years ago. I'm 75 and enjoy working at Kelly-Moss racing. Little slower, but we show up. And we all understand business. Don't need vacation pay or benefits. Just pay them what there worth. Best, Mark
Superhawk996
27 years of automotive engineering, fabrication, and racing crew support. Retiring / relocating to N. Idaho to be back in the mountains. Utah has some wonderful mountains and skiing too! Used to do a lot of brake development and test work out on the grades to/from Alta back in the day. Tempting.

I'm available for remote work from N. Idaho. av-943.gif

Trust you'll find the right guy!

Keep up the great work there at PMB!
jaredmcginness
Sure love Utah! If this was posted a year and a half ago I would have started packing.
Good luck on the search.
914e
My daughter has those qualifications, however I don't think most of the clients would appreciate getting their car back and it is electric.

But she would smile at them as she explained it doesn't smell anymore and is neck snapping quick.
driving.gif
Chris914n6
Qualifications beer3.gif

• Ideal candidate has a minimum of 4 years as an automotive technician/restoring cars. Check. All my projects have taken more than 4 years.

• Ideal candidate has their own tools Check. More than a MAC box full, less than a 2 car garage full.

• Familiar with all levels of mechanical assembly and finish work Check. In 30 years I've seen it all.

• Strong fabrication, bodywork and electrical skills recommended Seriously? Have you not seen Project Binky? Ain't got time for that.

• Available to work full time, take direction, and willing to work overtime as necessary Afraid not. I'm not married for a reason.

• Must adhere to Factory Manual guidelines Check. I have all the Nissan Factory Service Manuals. Makes engine swaps easier biggrin.gif

• Must have basic computer and internet skills People still use BASIC?

beerchug.gif
808 WRX
Sounds like a dream job to me wub.gif
windforfun
Good luck in your quest for a "jack of all trades" with your expectations being rather enthusiastic. What the hell, go for it. Will the job pay 150 K$ per year including all relocation expenses? Will drug testing &/or a security clearance be required? Can you clone yourself or any of your staff members? How about free season passes at the local ski resorts?

I love to be a smart ass. Greatest of luck with the growing business. Growth is key.

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.