Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Frances! What an Awesome Day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
We had the pleasure of hosting @TINKERGINEERING today (and we got the stickers to prove it!).

What a blast. Frances and crew showed up so we built some calipers and crawled all over a few cars. Remember, if this video thing doesn't work out, we've got a home for you here. She did an amazing job but, you'll just have to wait for the latest and greatest video to hit the Interweb Thingy!!

Great to meet you Frances, Daniel, Oliver and Hudson. Keep waving the 914 flag!! first.gif

Enjoy...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
Oh come on, those cars are crap and the owner is no good blink.gif

I’m just jealous because I can’t jump the line (or probably afford one of his builds) and my brother is getting one of his engines that’s WAY more cost effective than my /6 swap biggrin.gif

I'm contemplating showing my daughter her videos....
Chris914n6
WHOA! @sirandy has a brother huh.gif confused24.gif
Rleog
Frances, personality plus, growing up before our bulletin board eyes.
Can’t wait for the new episode.

Great pic of the two of you, Eric. That should go well on your office wall!
Root_Werks
Very cool! Nice to see someone young take an interest not just in 914's, but cars.

smilie_pokal.gif
TINKERGINEERING
NO WAY!! GREAT PICS!
Just about to post something. 914WOLRD always gets it first biggrin.gif
Thanks for having us!! Ill always remember this one!

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 8 2022, 05:32 PM) *

We had the pleasure of hosting @TINKERGINEERING today (and we got the stickers to prove it!).

What a blast. Frances and crew showed up so we built some calipers and crawled all over a few cars. Remember, if this video thing doesn't work out, we've got a home for you here. She did an amazing job but, you'll just have to wait for the latest and greatest video to hit the Interweb Thingy!!

Great to meet you Frances, Daniel, Oliver and Hudson. Keep waving the 914 flag!! first.gif

Enjoy...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.