Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 Chassis Dolly Southern CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
CG-914
Hi Everyone.

Looking to buy a metal chassis dolly in southern California for pick up.

Preferable a dolly that holds the car on the 'donuts', although I'm not sure how to put it on the dolly yet with the two post lift without the arms being in the way. Because I would love to be able to work on the suspension without hogging a lift in my shop with my Private car.

Pic just for attention.

Click to view attachment
mlindner
CG-914, I designed and built one about ten years ago for my 914-6 GT Tribute. Worked great, is adjustable for 911 also and breaks down for storage. Just sold it last year. Just have someone weld on up. Mine used the front donuts and in the rear it was on the engine mount supports (needed to replace rear donuts). Best, MarkClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mlindner
Found the dimensions if anyone wants to build one. MarkClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
CG-914
QUOTE(mlindner @ Jun 15 2022, 03:22 PM) *

Found the dimensions if anyone wants to build one. MarkClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Wow thank you Mark, that makes it easy. Already found my casters today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.