Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phone dial wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mr. M
Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

What does a set of phone dial wheels go for these days? The set would need to be restored, because the finish on a couple of the wheels is gone, so are the tires. I've tried to research prices, but they're all over the place right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Part Number: 944.362.104.00
Size: 7Jx15 ET52.3

Click to view attachment
windforfun
I'd ask $250 for each one assuming they're clean & not scuffed up. Screw the rubber.
porschetub
QUOTE(windforfun @ Jun 13 2022, 02:15 PM) *

I'd ask $250 for each one assuming they're clean & not scuffed up. Screw the rubber.

Not really sure about that,tend to be not a real big seller due to the way they look which wasn't up there.
Stripped of the old rubber and needing a repaint I say 300 for the set of 4.
Robarabian
Actually, they are quite valuable right now. Pre covid you could buy them cheap. Now, they are kinda hard to find in re-finishable condition. For about a 6 month period, you could not find a set on Ebay for less than 600-800 dollars. They may have come down a bit but do some research. Most 914 owners don't put them on, but I think they look pretty Rad on the car. I bought a set and refinished them for a potential later use on a 914.

That being said, look at FB marketplace and Evil Bay and you will find their FMV.
theer
$250 each is optimistic for late offset 15” rims. Hard to find decent 15” tires anymore. 16” phone dials are worth a bit more as a result. $400 for the set of 15-ers is my guess.

Also, that offset won’t work on 914s (nor early 944’s) without big spacers.
914Toy
They are heavy compared to the regular 911 Fuchs. FYI.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.