Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Body Shop in Baltimore?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
Anyone local have a good, trusted body shop?

Its a roller, will need to be patched, painted, pushed....

sawzall-smiley.gif

Thank You

p.s. still need a front and rear deck lid wavey.gif
jaredmcginness
What kind of metal work needs done? I might be able to help with that this summer. Don't have the paint abilities though.

(see my signature) I'm down near Catonsville.

Otherwise, Translog in York has a good body guy. As far as non Porsche-specific shops, no clue.
jaredmcginness
double post.
mepstein
Joseph - I was going to suggest Jared. He has my 912 in for major metalwork and understands the 914’s needs. You guys should catch up.

I have f&r lids that you can have for free. Both are pretty rust free. Rear once had a rack. Front had some minor damage that was repaired. I’ll bring them down to Baltimore next time I’m headed down.
jsayre914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 13 2022, 01:43 PM) *

Joseph - I was going to suggest Jared. He has my 912 in for major metalwork and understands the 914’s needs. You guys should catch up.

I have f&r lids that you can have for free. Both are pretty rust free. Rear once had a rack. Front had some minor damage that was repaired. I’ll bring them down to Baltimore next time I’m headed down.

shades.gif

YOU ROCK !!@!
VaccaRabite
Sounds like Jared is the man to see locally!

Check the car. Pull the rockers. Get under it. You know where the bad spots can be and you drove this car through EVERYTHING Baltimore had to offer for years. Better to know now if its going to be the parts car, or just needs some freshening up.

When the rust work is done we can paint it in my garage potentially. Just need to get the bus out.

Or I know a couple different places in the York/Harrisburg area that do paint work aside from Translog. Hold on to your butt when you see what paint costs these days though. Jaw about hit the floor when I bought epoxy/filler/primer/paint for the bus.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.