Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted - Trashed tail lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Puebloswatcop
Does anyone have any trashed out rear tail light housings that they want to get rid of? I need some of the small parts to rehab good housings..
bdstone914
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jun 14 2022, 12:53 PM) *

Does anyone have any trashed out rear tail light housings that they want to get rid of? I need some of the small parts to rehab good housings..

I have some in fair condition. Which oarts do you need?
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 14 2022, 01:20 PM) *

Mainly I am looking for the bulb sockets. Thats the reason I am looking for housings that are junk. Don't really want anyone dis-assembling housings that can be salvaged....
bdstone914
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jun 14 2022, 02:35 PM) *

Mainly I am looking for the bulb sockets. Thats the reason I am looking for housings that are junk. Don't really want anyone dis-assembling housings that can be salvaged....

I should have some with good sockets.
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 14 2022, 05:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jun 14 2022, 02:35 PM) *

I should have some with good sockets.

That would be great, let me know, again I don't want to take reviveable housings, broken housings that are headed for the trash pile are good enough.

bdstone914
@Puebloswatcop

I have this pair of reflectors wirh sockets.
Looks like the sockets pop out if the tabs are depressed. I could remove the sockets
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 15 2022, 10:28 AM) *

@Puebloswatcop

I have this pair of reflectors wirh sockets.
Looks like the sockets pop out if the tabs are depressed. I could remove the sockets

If you feel like it, thats fine. If you don't feel like doing the extra work you can send as is and I will do it.....Up to you, let me know how much and the shipping...thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.