Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just saw this today, 76 2L FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mlindner
Madison WI, at local Mini dealer (Zimbrick) is a very clean 1976 914 2L. Asking $19,900, sorry for the window glare. I don't have anymore information.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=839
950]Click to view attachment
Ansbacher
Is it the camera angle or do those rubber bumpers look even more bloated than usual? I thank my lucky stars I have a '74.

Ansbacher
mlindner
At any angle those are ugly bumpers agreed.
worn
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jun 15 2022, 09:10 AM) *

Is it the camera angle or do those rubber bumpers look even more bloated than usual? I thank my lucky stars I have a '74.

Ansbacher

I took some photos too. I am thankful that I have a ‘76 because I like the look. Of course on an MGB the rubber looks strange, but they strangled the MG to fit the rubber. Porsche had better designers in the 70s. But then I also have a ‘72…
SirAndy
Did you get the VIN?
idea.gif
mlindner
SirAndy, I did not. I think they show it on the web site and miles 150,000.
BENBRO02
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 15 2022, 10:09 PM) *

Did you get the VIN?
idea.gif

4762901514 off the dealer website
Shivers
Beautiful car. Even with the prophylactic measures of the last two years. smile.gif Must be the lens, they do look like something that "Q" would have added to make it fly...Or submerge
type47fan
QUOTE(mlindner @ Jun 15 2022, 11:42 AM) *

At any angle those are ugly bumpers agreed.

Those bumpers tell me that it's not a California nor a Maryland car. No rubber bumperettes, as below.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.