Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 83 SC engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nditiz1
*****RHD EFI setup is sold*****
New price on engine is 13k obo
Engine SOLD after being built for 17k

I am selling an 83 SC engine currently in the rebuild process to fund another venture. I purchased this engine less than a year ago without any induction. It is currently still split and ready for a stock rebuild or upgraded rebuild (3.2 SS). All small parts/pieces in labeled bags. Just need someone to put back together. Can swap out RHD setup for Zenith carbs OR no intake if you want just the engine.

Info:
83 SC
Engine code: 64D1786
Case currently split
All lower head studs removed, Stock steel refurb'd included
Engine rebuild gasket kit from Pelican included
Cam towers cleaned at Performance Autowerks WV
Stock Heads redone at Performance Autowerks WV
Reground Dougherty Racing cams (SC spec) included and original cams
P&C are stock Alusil - was going to run them with new rings
Including 7 additional stock SC rods
New rod bearings included
New intermediate shaft bearing included
All stock engine tin, shroud, fan, alt, wires, are included
Intake - never run X-factory RHD EFI setup - Microsquirt and MSD setup. Was going to go to COP and move away from distro and MSD.

Contact me for questions, 240-Four Four Six-4999. I can easily pack it up and pallet ship it. I have sent several engines across the US. Located in Maryland. 17.5k obo less RHD setup 14k obo

Before tear down
IPB Image

Intake
IPB Image

Case halves
IPB Image

IPB Image

Cam towers
IPB Image

Heads
IPB Image

IPB Image
JmuRiz
If you split up the EFI stuff, let me know. I've been on the fence about going that route for years.

I'm about 1.5 hrs away in Arlington
nditiz1
Will do Nathan.
Justinp71

Not a bad price, I just got the RHD setup too. I am just trying to figure out where I should mount the ECU.
nditiz1
In my last setup I ran the ECU through the firewall into the rear trunk. It was a used one I got from Al so it did not have 6ft of length. If I was going to go with the MegaSquirt I originally had I was going to put it under the passenger seat.
nditiz1
RHD EFI setup is pending***
Bump for price drop, now 13k obo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.