Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear bumper top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HansJan
Some guy in a pickup truck damaged the rubber rear bumper top.
‘914 rubber’ has them on their site, but out of stock.

lt needs to be replaced before I’m selling the car.

I know that no one will read this without a picture (so here it is).

Click to view attachment
nditiz1
Most likely only AA. I think 914 Rubber was OOS when I tried to get one 2 months ago.
tygaboy
If you're OK with fiberglass, I can highly recommend the ones from Carl Rudolph Company.
Mikey914
We are actually doing more rubber ones now and just sink shed settling up to start the production of our fiberglass ones. I can get you a fiberglass one this next week. Possibly even a rubber one.

Mark
ValcoOscar
@HansJan

I have several new 914Rubber bumper tops in stock (F/R)

Both in Rubber and Fiberglass

I can ship you what you want, then you can order a replacement from 914Rubber and ship it to me later.

Let me know...can go out this AM

Oscar
HansJan
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jun 17 2022, 10:00 AM) *

@HansJan

I can ship you what you want, then you can order a replacement from 914Rubber and ship it to me later.

Oscar

That is soo cool of you.
914 Rubber just mentioned that they will start making them again within the next few weeks.
I have some time before needing to sell the car. Then I will buy them directly.

PS: Why do you have spare bumper tops?
HansJan
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 17 2022, 01:03 AM) *

We are actually doing more rubber ones now and just sink shed settling up to start the production of our fiberglass ones. I can get you a fiberglass one this next week. Possibly even a rubber one.

Mark

Mark,

Please please make me a rubber one.

Br,
Hans Jan
Mikey914
Yes going to revive the thread on the GB as soon as I have these ready to start production.
-Mark
twistedstang
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 17 2022, 02:03 AM) *

Mark

I ordered a full set of rubber bumper tops 8 weeks ago when they were listed as in stock. A week later I received an email saying the rear was a couple weeks out. Today I enquired as to when I would actually receive them and I was told they don't know when the rears would be ready. According to this, are they shipping this week?
76-914
QUOTE(HansJan @ Jun 17 2022, 07:25 PM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jun 17 2022, 10:00 AM) *

@HansJan

Oscar

That is soo cool of you.
914 Rubber just mentioned that they will start making them again within the next few weeks.
I have some time before needing to sell the car. Then I will buy them directly.

PS: Why do you have spare bumper tops?

One in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. shades.gif
Mikey914
1st ones done
HansJan
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 23 2022, 08:10 PM) *

1st ones done

Are these the Rubber bumper tops, or fiberglass?
Looking to purchase a "rubber" rear top.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.