Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
AutoLegends
Looking for an honest, number matching, complete 914-6
prefer stock, unmolested
I have my own shop and can perform most repair/maintenance.

Will travel, current location: Cincinnati, OH

Please email what you have?
Van914
H&H has there 914-6 lister for sale. They are in Cincinnati
AzGuy238
PM sent.
AzGuy238
Hi, I've sent you two PM's .....you've not responded. I have a very original 9971 914-6 I'm getting ready to sell. Let me know if you are interested.
Pukplyr
QUOTE(AzGuy238 @ Jun 29 2022, 12:41 PM) *

Hi, I've sent you two PM's .....you've not responded. I have a very original 9971 914-6 I'm getting ready to sell. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey AZGuy, brand new to the forum, but just started looking for a 914-6, I’d love to hear about your car, if you’ll pm me.

Thanks,
David
scottyjue
Hi Everyone,
I would be interested in a Porsche 914/6 project car as well.
I would prefer a numbers matching project, but would consider a shell as well.
Thanks,
Scotty
AutoLegends
Hello and thanks to all who have responded. I have carefully reviewed all of the 914-6 (s) that have been presented/offered. I am confident that the right, original, numbers-matching, 914-6 will come along.
I am a serious 50-year-plus Porsche collector and want to add the right 914-6 to my Porsche collection.
I prefer contact via email.
AutoLegends
Hello all,
I'm Still looking for that right, numbers-matching, complete, original Porsche 914-6. I prefer a turnkey car but will consider other options. Please email details of what you have:

PCarEnthusiast@yahoo.com

I thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter. I can assure you that I am a long-time Porsche owner and enthusiast and am serious about buying the right car.
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(AutoLegends @ Jul 9 2022, 02:07 PM) *

Hello all,
I'm Still looking for that right, numbers-matching, complete, original Porsche 914-6. I prefer a turnkey car but will consider other options. Please email details of what you have:

PCarEnthusiast@yahoo.com

I thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter. I can assure you that I am a long-time Porsche owner and enthusiast and am serious about buying the right car.

Lol! Your a car dealer correct?

https://www.theautolegends.com/
AutoLegends
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jul 10 2022, 12:20 PM) *

Hello all,

PCarEnthusiast@yahoo.com

Hello LOL!. Not sure if it matters, but I'll answer your question with some background. I am 74-years old and am retired from my career as an Engineer. I have been a Porsche owner and have been active in the Porsche community for more than 55-years. And yes, in those 55-years I have bought and sold a few Porsches. I have been a member of PCA for almost 40-years and the 356 Registry for about the same time period. I have visited Porsche headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany and while I was there, I also visited the Porsche Factory and the Porsche Museum. It was a great day of Porsche visitation! I also regularly attend other special Porsche events like the annual Porsche/VW Literature & Memorabilia meet which is held in Los Angeles every winter.
I also have served as Membership Chairman of the Ohio Valley Region PCA for 6--plus-years and am currently serving in my 7-th year as OVR/PCA Historian. I love being Historian. Every month, I get to scour my Porsche Literature collection and Library to put together a presentation on Porsche history and then I get to present that information at the monthly OVR/PCA meeting. I have been and still am active in Porsche driving events and have shown my cars at Porsche events such as the Porsche Parade, and at the 356 Registry Holidays. I have attended many-many Porsche Parades. I actually won first place at the 1989 356 Holiday in Jiminy Peak MA. That car taught me that concourse is not really for me. So now, I do street show & shine events, and I have won several of those too. I currently have a Zambezi Green 1973 914 2.0 FI that I have driven in vintage events and in Auto-X -- I also drive it to show & shine events -- and actually have won a few.
I currently own 6 Porsches:
two (2) very early chassis 1965 911(s)
a 1968 911L SWT Sporto
a 1971 911T show & shine winner that is one of my drivers
a 1973 914 2.0 FI show & shine winner and auto-X
a 1975 914 2.0 FI that is on the lift in my personal shop -- behind my home. Yes, when I retired a few years ago, I built the shop of my dreams -- right behind my home.

How about you? LOL? What are your credentials?
AutoLegends
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jul 10 2022, 12:20 PM) *

Hello all,

PCarEnthusiast@yahoo.com

LOL!, Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not the '"theautolegends" you found on the internet.
I started using that name for my Porsche activities in the early 1980's, but as you probably know, LOL!, the internet doesn't stop trollers and forgers so I have no defense against someone using the name I have used for many years.
All the best,
flat4guy
I'm not picky - I'm looking for a 914-6 clone.
Van914
Tell them Brent!
FlacaProductions
Exactly. I know @AutoLegends - a legit Porsche-head and not a dealer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.