Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '76 2.0 in viper green
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rjames
I don't normally post links to other people's ads, but this is a really nice looking car for what looks to be a fair price given the condition.

1976 2.0 914
Jett
QUOTE(rjames @ Jun 20 2022, 11:30 PM) *

I don't normally post links to other people's ads, but this is a really nice looking car for what looks to be a fair price given the condition.

1976 2.0 914

I’ve seen this car and it is nice, but we had to pass as the AC cars take too much work to fix. There is a riveted plate under the spare tire, but can be fixed.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Jett @ Jun 21 2022, 06:57 AM) *

QUOTE(rjames @ Jun 20 2022, 11:30 PM) *

1976 2.0 914

I’ve seen this car and it is nice, but we had to pass as the AC cars take too much work to fix. There is a riveted plate under the spare tire, but can be fixed.

agree.gif

We lived in the Lake Stevens area around the 2007-2012 years. Saw this 914 a number of times. Very nice example and well preserved.

Fixing old removed AC systems sucks, but wouldn't let it stop someone from buying the car.
paule
Although it disagrees with the COA, the door plate paint code is L98B, Lime Green Metallic. I discussed this with the owner back in April. He was also going to have some rust issues taken care of and repainted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.