Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - MOMO Prototipo 370mm - NEW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Brian Fuerbach
I am selling a new 370mm diameter Prototipo with a Momo hub #8002 and your choice of horn button. I used this wheel for less than 50 miles. I liked the feel but it just did not look correct with my brown interior.

The hub has been stripped of the factory wrinkle finish and painted to match the factory 914 steering column and now it looks like it belongs. The white steering wheel stitching has also been dyed black.

Momo hub does not come with horn contact ring. You will need to transfer from stock wheel.

Price below is shipped in the lower 48 US states. Two options;

Wheel, Hub, with choice of horn button;

1. Embossed leather with chrome ring as pictured $400 (includes stock button also)

2. Stock Momo horn button $340

Take off $25 for local pickup in 92867
Montreal914
Nice setup! I like the horn button! smile.gif And very nice finish on the 8002! smilie_pokal.gif

I have to agree that with the brown interior, unfortunately, it seems odd... sad.gif

Curious, what is your plan?

GLWTS. beerchug.gif
Brian Fuerbach
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jun 25 2022, 09:29 PM) *

Nice setup! I like the horn button! smile.gif And very nice finish on the 8002! smilie_pokal.gif

I have to agree that with the brown interior, unfortunately, it seems odd... sad.gif

Curious, what is your plan?

GLWTS. beerchug.gif

Going back to the stock wheel with hockey puck.
scallyk9
PM sent.
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(Brian Fuerbach @ Jun 25 2022, 05:36 PM) *

I am selling a new 370mm diameter Prototipo with a Momo hub #8002 and your choice of horn button. I used this wheel for less than 50 miles. I liked the feel but it just did not look correct with my brown interior.

The hub has been stripped of the factory wrinkle finish and painted to match the factory 914 steering column and now it looks like it belongs. The white steering wheel stitching has also been dyed black.

Momo hub does not come with horn contact ring. You will need to transfer from stock wheel.

1. Embossed leather with chrome ring as pictured $400 (includes stock button also)

I'm curious ... how did you dye the white stitching on the wheel?
Brian Fuerbach
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Jun 28 2022, 01:17 PM) *

The guy I use for leather work suggested a Bright Mark paint pen. They are used for metal marking. It worked great.
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(Brian Fuerbach @ Jun 29 2022, 02:04 PM) *

QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Jun 28 2022, 01:17 PM) *

The guy I use for leather work suggested a Bright Mark paint pen. They are used for metal marking. It worked great.

Cool. Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.