Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELLA front turnlight lenses US style
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
oldielens-44
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Norbert has been my supplier of original Hella parts for many years. He will treat you right and you will have NO problems. Adding this because he has 0 posts. welcome.png

He has Euro turn signal lens. All the different fog light lens in clear and amber are available from him. Shipping takes up to 21 days because of customs.
enoz05
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 26 2022, 07:06 PM) *

Shipping takes up to 21 days because of customs.

If you ship them with UPS, it takes 5 working days for shipping
Cal
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 26 2022, 01:06 PM) *

Norbert has been my supplier of original Hella parts for many years. He will treat you right and you will have NO problems. Adding this because he has 0 posts. welcome.png

He has Euro turn signal lens. All the different fog light lens in clear and amber are available from him. Shipping takes up to 21 days because of customs.

I just purchased a pair of euro front lenses from Norbert with no issues....the lenses were NOS and shipped fast. He’s reputable.
FlacaProductions
Greetings - I'll take them - sent you a private message here thru 914world, Norbert.

Thanks for adding the votes of confidence, @914Sixer and @Cal
very nice condition would love to freshen up my 6. If another pair in that condition is or becomes available I would be interested. Please PM me
FlacaProductions
PM sent - waiting to hear back.
pete-stevers
delete
eric9144
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 26 2022, 10:06 AM) *

agree.gif Same, lots of rare stuff always outstanding quality
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.