Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 73 Sepia Brown 2.0 Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Dck356
Hey guys – have a pretty rare 914 for sale. Bought the car from Bill1963 a few years back, too many projects and need to make some room. It’s a 73 paint to sample 2.0 in Sepia Brown with the appearance package – console, sail trim, sway bars, etc. The engine is complete and likely original. After replacing the vacuum lines, cleaning the points, putting in new plugs and chasing down a bad fuel relay… she fired right up and actually idles nicely.

Here’s the link to the original thread when Bill bought the car from Garold – lots of detailed pics:

73 Sepia

$2,500 cash (NEW, NEW PRICE!!!)

Car has clear title and is in NC. Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!
BENBRO02
QUOTE(Dck356 @ Jun 26 2022, 07:27 PM) *

Hey guys – have a pretty rare 914 for sale. Bought the car from Bill1963 a few years back, too many projects and need to make some room. It’s a 73 paint to sample 2.0 in Sepia Brown with the appearance package – console, sail trim, sway bars, etc. The engine is complete and likely original. After replacing the vacuum lines, cleaning the points, putting in new plugs and chasing down a bad fuel relay… she fired right up and actually idles nicely.

Here’s the link to the original thread when Bill bought the car from Garold – lots of detailed pics:

73 Sepia

$4K cash.

Car has clear title and is in NC. Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

I love the rare colors (even Sepia Brown). Someone needs to restore this and then sell it to me for 1/2 their investment. biggrin.gif
Dck356
Bump!!
Dck356
Labor Day weekend bump!!
Dck356
Sunday bump w/ lower price...
Dck356
QUOTE(Dck356 @ Jun 26 2022, 07:27 PM) *

73 Sepia

$2,500 cash (NEW, NEW PRICE!!!)

Bump - NEW, NEW, PRICE!! Really wanted to bring this one back... just need the space. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
GaroldShaffer
Glad to see this car is still kicking around. It really is an interesting car. If I was looking for a restoration project this for sure would be on my list. Someone needs to save this 914!
second wind
How much rust does it have?
gg
Dck356
The pics in the link do a good job showing all the rust areas. I've seen much worse - the longs are in surprisingly good shape. When it was running, it idled really well and shifted better than my freshly rebuilt '74.
rick 918-S
Sometimes I think I need one more car. I just have too many other ones to finish. I really like the special order colors.
914rrr
SIGH...I'd be all over this if I wasn't trying to build a house....
Floyd74
Hello Dck356,
The Sepia Brown Porsche 2.0 still for SALE?
Floyd74
Would like to see your Sepia Brown 2.0 Porsche, what’s a good time to look her over, maybe after Thanksgiving? Friday/Saturday...
Thank You.
914rrr
PM sent.
JeffBowlsby
@dck356
914rrr
Residing in my garage. Thanks for all the load up help David!
Chris H.
Nice! Had my eye on that one for years but the garage is overfull. Hope you do a build thread! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.