Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What have I done now!?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jamie
...in late July needed an air cooled Porsche( featured make this year is Porsche) so I offered my 73 1.7L for the show display. I've never been interested in concours competition, my teener is a driver, but she's also an original survivor in near original condition. So I made the decision to have her professionally detailed, and "while at it" to have her exterior ceramic coated. Picked her up last week and she SHINES BETTER THAN NEW! Now I don't dare drive her until the concours, don't want any bugs or dust to tarnish her beautiful Delphi Green surfaces. I will always own this legacy from my original owner Dad, so spending some substantial cash on her was an easy decision with lasting value. She's going to be a star again at this fall's Okteenerfest! driving.gif
BillJ
Pics!!!!!!
Jamie
QUOTE(BillJ @ Jun 30 2022, 10:22 AM) *

Pics!!!!!!

Photos cannot differentiate small details before and after with this teener, she was and is a looker.
HELP ADMINS, delete these duplicate posts!!
Jamie
QUOTE(BillJ @ Jun 30 2022, 10:22 AM) *

Pics!!!!!!

Bill, the duplicate posts are multiplying and I don't know how to delete them! BTW, I also own a 2013 Cayenne diesel.
Chris H.
Wow that is a stunner. Love the originality. It even has it's original nose-high stance that was required to pass US bumper height specs.
mlindner
Jamie, that is a very sharp 914. Have fun and keep it forever. Mark
Jamie
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jun 30 2022, 11:16 AM) *

Wow that is a stunner. Love the originality. It even has it's original nose-high stance that was required to pass US bumper height specs.

These photos were made several years ago, I have lowered the front and exterior repainted in original L99A since then. She is a real rust free survivor named Dad's Mistress since Dad treated her so well in Ohio all those years of his original ownership. beer.gif .
napasteve
That's a beauty!
wonkipop
what a beauty.
it will be the star of the day. beerchug.gif

after the show drive it through some mud.
that will restore "normality". smile.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(wonkipop @ Jun 30 2022, 05:12 PM) *

what a beauty.
it will be the star of the day. beerchug.gif

after the show drive it through some mud.
that will restore "normality". smile.gif

driving.gif aktion035.gif laugh.gif unsure.gif bye1.gif
Jett
Love the car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.