Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy 4th of July Weekend everyone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
To all of our 914 Friends + Families...have a great 4th of July flag.gif
And to our buddies up North, hope your Canada Day July 1 was a good one !
Marty & the crew
Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif flag.gif
mlindner
+1 USA and Canada....
Ansbacher
Thank you George, Ben, John, Thomas, Sam, and all the other Founding Fathers. Yes, your country is in intensive care at the moment, but it will pull through, by November hopefully.

Ansbacher
rhodyguy
Who's the skinny guy in the Vette? I remember that car from SOVREN races over the 4th weekend.
914SIXXation
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jul 2 2022, 01:07 PM) *

Marty & the crew
Click to view attachment

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy July 4th. Absolutely LOVE the patriotic paint scheme on the Porsche 956......that was an awesome successful team/car. Congratulations on the 3rd Overall at LeMans....such an extremely challenging race! Thanks for sharing that historic photo.

I just wanted to share an old 1990 photo of our Sports 2000 at the Laguna Seca corkscrew that competed in the American City Racing League (ACRL - SCCA Pro series representing the city of San Diego).
The photo is a bit muted as the picture is sealed in a very large frame so I had to take a photo of it. Loved how the photographer caught the angle so it looked like the flag was rippling and blending into the berm. It was especially cool seeing all 3 of the Team San Diego race cars formed up side by side in the pre-race Parade Lap in their Stars & Stripes paint schemes with the USA flag temporarily attached to their roll bars.

The fans and cornerworker loved it!

GO USA! Happy 4th of July everybody!

Cheers,
Margie
driving-girl.gif margie_914.jpg
P.S. My 914-6 should be finished by mid August! :flag1
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
World's fastest (manned) flying camera, courtesy Skunkworks/ Burbank CA flag.gif
Click to view attachment
mmichalik
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jul 2 2022, 11:07 AM) *

Marty & the crew
Click to view attachment

flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.