Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "New" to me 1976 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ampex351
I am really building a love affair with this pristine little beauty. Viper Green paint was done 20 yrs ago and still looks new. All rubbers were replaced...EVERYWHERE!
Incredible care this car has had. The 2.0 screams. Complete rebuild with big bore kit and other things. Just a blast to drive. I almost have more fun in this little 4 banger
than with my '77 2.7 911S.

Click to view attachment
Unpretentious
Congratulations! Nice car, nice color! For us in California, here can be difficulty smogging a '76 when the engine has been modified.

Like I said, love the color. We did a complete re-paint of our '73 to '76 viper green awhile back. Trying to get it re-assembled, but that's going to take awhile.

Blessings,
Jerry
emerygt350
Very pretty. Carbs?
Ampex351
QUOTE(Unpretentious @ Jul 9 2022, 07:16 PM) *

Congratulations! Nice car, nice color! For us in California, here can be difficulty smogging a '76 when the engine has been modified.

Like I said, love the color. We did a complete re-paint of our '73 to '76 viper green awhile back. Trying to get it re-assembled, but that's going to take awhile.

Blessings,
Jerry

It's going to be nice Jerry.
Ampex351
QUOTE(emerygt350 @ Jul 9 2022, 07:17 PM) *

Very pretty. Carbs?

Stock Fuel Injection. I may also decide to put my very original and stock '73 2.0
Zambezi green 914 up for sale. Only 2 owners and 89,000 miles. Interior is near perfect, it's beautiful. Fuchs all around. I'm thinking about it because I have too many cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.