Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 Charcoal Cannister
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Geo9146
Need a charcoal cannister for my 74 914 - for some stupid reason, I got rid of mine decades ago. Also could use a diagram of the evap system and hose routing
Thx
George
914werke
HERE

bye1.gif
scallyk9
QUOTE(Geo9146 @ Jul 11 2022, 12:10 PM) *

Need a charcoal cannister for my 74 914 - for some stupid reason, I got rid of mine decades ago. Also could use a diagram of the evap system and hose routing
Thx
George

Where is your cannister mounted? On my Bumblebee, built in March 1974 the CC is mounted on the engine side of the rear trunk panel but on my other 1974, built November 1973, it is located as in a 1973 model with no flattened area with a stud for it on the trunk's rear panel.
JEB
I have a metal one that was mounted above the gas tank $ 80 plus shipping - can send pis
friethmiller
I need one, as well. Waiting for Geo9146. I don't want to buy it out from under him.
Geo9146
I ended up getting a used one from Auto Atlanta with the mounting bracket as well.
Originally, the CC in my car was mounted above the gas tank - I'm putting it in the engine comp to cut down on running hoses back and forth to the front trunk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.