Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caravan from PDX to Brookings WCR2022 Thursday AM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
7104 SW Hazelfern Rd Tigard, OR 97224

Anyone wants to caravan down. We plan to leave at 7AM. Make a stop somewhere near Cottage grove on the way.
PanelBilly
We’re going to spend Wednesday night in Salem and head south on Thursday morning. Will be towing the 914. Do you need any help hauling stuff down. I’ll have room in the Flex
Mikey914
We are towing also. If you want to meet up in Salem let me know. I'd estimate 8AM? probably a little before.
PanelBilly
Sounds good. I’ll send you a pm with my phone number. And figure out a good meeting spot right off the highway.
rhodyguy
Via 199 out of Grants Pass?
Mikey914
That will be fastest this time of year, but with the price of gas I'd bet we see fewer raisin boxes on the 101.
double-a
i'll be driving down from vancouver wa, but i might elect to skip the portland rush hour traffic and head down starting at around 9:30
rhodyguy
I've found the fastest way south, from Tacoma, is being in Wilsonville by 6am. Have breakfast at the Brown Bear Rest south of WV. Enjoy the run down the Smith River canyon. Watch out for rocks in the road on blind corners. There's rest stop that's placed perfectly to get you to Pelican Bay on 1 stop. Drive in comfort.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.