Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PECLA Morning Shift Cars & Coffee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
campbellcj
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 12 2022, 02:37 PM) *

I may be there with some local 997 folks - although my 914 should/will actually be drivable by then, fingers-crossed idea.gif
drem914
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 12 2022, 02:37 PM) *

Steve, I think WCPA is doing a drive up from OC (likely from Irvine Porsche)
mgphoto
The wife and I took a ride down to Carson, shot a little video, saw just 1 914.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzFnvxwNXM

Decided not to go in too many, so we took off for a ride through PV, now that’s fun.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Jul 17 2022, 06:58 PM) *

Decided not to go in too many, so we took off for a ride through PV, now that’s fun.

I think that is Steve’s blue 914-6 conversion.
Steve
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jul 17 2022, 07:37 PM) *

QUOTE(mgphoto @ Jul 17 2022, 06:58 PM) *

I think that is Steve’s blue 914-6 conversion.

Yep.. that was me. The only 914 that made it inside.
Beach914
Thx for the video! After seeing the line up, I dont think I would have gone in either. Was expecting more older and rare stuff. Not new Mustangs and Bimmers.
Steve
It only goes from 9-11. I got there at 8:20 and I was still a mile away. Gates opened at 9am, barely got inside by 10am. Had a quick bite to eat in the 917 restaurant, went back outside at 11:30 and my 914 was the only car in the parking lot. Most were 911 variants so I didn’t care anyway. They did have some nice race cars on display. 911gt1?, 962, etc. I also like watching the cars on the track from the restaurant.
campbellcj
Sorry to have missed you @steve but based on your description of the logistics, I think I made the right choice to opt-out this time!
Steve
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Jul 18 2022, 12:52 PM) *

Sorry to have missed you @steve but based on your description of the logistics, I think I made the right choice to opt-out this time!

I won’t be going back anytime soon. I thought the San Clemente Outlets Cars & Coffee was bad.
ValcoOscar
I almost broke away to join you guys but ended up making swag for 2022WCR instead.

For me, Tustin Cars & Coffee works best for me.

Until next time.

Oscar

driving.gif beerchug.gif
Steve
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jul 18 2022, 01:36 PM) *

I almost broke away to join you guys but ended up making swag for 2022WCR instead.

For me, Tustin Cars & Coffee works best for me.

Until next time.

Oscar

driving.gif beerchug.gif

agree.gif
That’s where you will find me in the future. So convenient and doesn’t wipe out your whole morning.
914_7T3
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 17 2022, 10:01 PM) *

It only goes from 9-11. I got there at 8:20 and I was still a mile away. Gates opened at 9am, barely got inside by 10am. Had a quick bite to eat in the 917 restaurant, went back outside at 11:30 and my 914 was the only car in the parking lot. Most were 911 variants so I didn’t care anyway. They did have some nice race cars on display. 911gt1?, 962, etc. I also like watching the cars on the track from the restaurant.

Click to view attachment

Same, only I was the only Sedan there. lol-2.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.