Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andy! Please take a second..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Search.. man.. to search.. biggrin.gif

To search here, is just... maybe short of torture. I swear, the biggest problem, is that it wipes your search.. and that the default forum is ALL OPEN FORUMS, when it would be GREAT if default was GARAGE.. cause that is where 99.999 percent of searches are probably for.. biggrin.gif

Dood, I am TOTALLY not looking for work for you to do.. just sayin'.... biggrin.gif

I hate the expiration of information, if my search has timed out against some unknown clock, and I have hit <--- on my browser. biggrin.gif

It's maddening... biggrin.gif

Is this a security issue? biggrin.gif

I wish default was garage, any date or older, and it would allow for one less letter in the ... biggrin.gif word.. oh God...

I am over dramatizing, a little. chair.gif

M
SirAndy
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 4 2005, 04:15 PM)
sheeplove.gif

agree.gif
tat2dphreak
can we make the default more than 30 days too?!
redshift
Yes, like 34 days, at least.. rolleyes.gif

smile.gif

M
SpecialK
...and should include threads from other forums as well. biggrin.gif
Dead Air
WAAAAAAAAAAH!
rhodyguy
do you mean "if you are... contact an administrator". andy would 0 time for anything else if i "contacted" everytime.

k
MattR
Miles,

I cant believe you're bitching about the club site. This stuff isnt as easy as it looks, and you keep whining non stop about things you dont like. If its so easy, why dont you start your own 914club?
redshift
Fuck you Matt... not that I wouldn't expect shit like that from you, after the fucked up shit you said in the aircraft thread.

Miles
MattR
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 5 2005, 12:31 PM)
Fuck you Matt... not that I wouldn't expect shit like that from you, after the fucked up shit you said in the aircraft thread.

Miles

sheeplove.gif

otto says hi finger.gif
redshift
Oh, taht hurts, mybe your engine wouldn't leak oil, if your head had a fucking brain in it... I guess you have head leaks.

MattR
Ohh, are we jealous of a car whose only problem is an oil leak?
redshift
I am sick of your mouth. I don't even know why I respond to your drivel.

MattR
You should be arrested for what you did.
redshift
If I had done anything Matt, you refuse to see your own stupidity.

MattR
My only stupidity was not recognizing you're a total stromberg.gif from the beginning.
Aaron Cox
ladies....ladies.....

get a room.....
MattR
STFU aaron, you started this mess
SpecialK
Man I love puppies! wub.gif
Hammy
Is this fighting... a joke ? mellow.gif
redshift
WTF are you talking about dipshit? You are digging your hole so deep, you won't be able to even come here anymore, once the truth gets out.

That's all I need to say.

SirAndy
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 4 2005, 04:15 PM)
Search.. man.. to search..

back to the original question, yes, i'd like to improve the search page ...

it's on my todo-list for the long and cold CA winter months ... wink.gif

thread closed!
dry.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.