Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Hope PA Auto Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Big Len
There was a little bit of talk about this, but I'll be attending (and entering) Sunday's foreign car show at New Hope.
https://newhopeautoshow.com/
If you've never gone to the show, it's a pretty big one.
We'll be staying over Saturday night at the Temperance House, an old tavern with rooms in Newtown.
Saturday is for domestics and Sunday is for foreign cars.
If anyone else is attending, we can get together for a cruise or food on Saturday. We'll be down early.
StarBear
Will be there for Sunday. Might as well enter, too. Thanks for the reminder!
Big Len
QUOTE(StarBear @ Jul 14 2022, 10:33 PM) *

Will be there for Sunday. Might as well enter, too. Thanks for the reminder!

Great Steve, see ya there.
StarBear
@TonyA In your backyard!
Big Len
Steve and for anyone who is showing - you need to bring a fire extinguisher with you and display it with the car.
StarBear
QUOTE(Big Len @ Jul 15 2022, 08:42 PM) *

Steve and for anyone who is showing - you need to bring a fire extinguisher with you and display it with the car.

Great. No problem. One always with the car.
TonyA
QUOTE(StarBear @ Jul 15 2022, 08:15 AM) *

@TonyA In your backyard!

Cruise starts from Washington crossing state park near the bridge across the street from the visitors center 9:30 may end at my house or at the winery up the street.
TonyA
lenny I will polish up my fire extinguisher for the show.
Big Len
Thanks for putting this together Tony.
StarBear
QUOTE(TonyA @ Aug 9 2022, 10:56 AM) *

lenny I will polish up my fire extinguisher for the show.

Yay! The more the merrier (and teener). Should get my car back from shop (problem with rear alignment) tomorrow afternoon then a long todo list before Sunday AM. Sorry I can’t make the cruise. sad.gif
Big Len
It looks like we'll meet up with the cruise at the Reigelsville Bridge around 11. If we get down there earlier, maybe at the airport if we get out earlier..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.