Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hubcap Help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Not_A_Six
Hi All-

When I purchased my 914 years ago, it came with a box of goodies. In the box was a set of these hubcaps. (The car had 5-lug Fuchs...)

There is no Porsche p/n on them, so I assume they are some kind of reproduction. My guess is that they would fit some kind of steel 914 wheel, but I'm not sure.

Click to view attachment

Anyone know what these are and what wheel they fit?

Any ideas what they are worth?

Thanks.

beerchug.gif
Not_A_Six
Here is the back side:

Click to view attachment
914sgofast2
Those are not for a 914. Maybe a late 356 or early 911 steel wheel.
fixer34
If you don't want them, I'll work something out with you. They fit on 5 lug 'steelies'
JmuRiz
They look similar to 356c caps, but those are 9” diameter. Those look 8.25” confused24.gif

I they are 9” I’d love a spare set to modify and fit on my 951 spare tire wheels biggrin.gif
Not_A_Six
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jul 15 2022, 04:39 PM) *

They look similar to 356c caps, but those are 9” diameter. Those look 8.25” confused24.gif

I they are 9” I’d love a spare set to modify and fit on my 951 spare tire wheels biggrin.gif

Thanks @fixer34 and @JmuRiz smile.gif

As near as I can measure, the max diameter is 8 7/8" with a flat ruler, or 9" following the curve of the cap with a flexible tape measure.

I have no use for the set of four. Any idea what they are worth?

beerchug.gif
fixer34
QUOTE(Not_A_Six @ Jul 15 2022, 07:01 PM) *

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jul 15 2022, 04:39 PM) *

Thanks @fixer34 and @JmuRiz smile.gif

As near as I can measure, the max diameter is 8 7/8" with a flat ruler, or 9" following the curve of the cap with a flexible tape measure.

I have no use for the set of four. Any idea what they are worth?

beerchug.gif

Here's what my factory steelies look like. Appears to be the same cap. I have a full set, but figure it never hurts to have extras.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.