Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why are upper front strut mounts so expensive?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GeorgeKopf
Can somebody tell me why rubber upper strut mounts are so expensive. Most places are over $200 but I did find one place for $160.

Click to view attachment

Am I just looking in the wrong places or is there some secret that makes these chunks of rubber so precious.

Thanks.

George
914Sixer
Looking in the wrong places. Here you go Partsgeek.com $82 for complete unit. Click to open
mepstein
Also check out DelawarePorscheParts.com
My local Porsche dealer runs a discount website. I’ve bought a lot of stuff from them for years. Big and small. Totally legit.
Mikey914
We are working on a Version that will be available in the Fall at about 1/2 the price.
GeorgeKopf
@Mikey914

Great. I'll wait for your version in the fall.

Thanks.

George
mb911
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 16 2022, 08:54 AM) *

We are working on a Version that will be available in the Fall at about 1/2 the price.

I know I bought a set from you years ago. Did you stop making them or selling them?
Mikey914
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jul 16 2022, 03:18 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 16 2022, 08:54 AM) *

I know I bought a set from you years ago. Did you stop making them or selling them?

Need to make some improvements. We did stop selling, but I’m retooling to make a little better.
914 Ranch
Damn, these arrived day before yesterday...

Click to view attachment

$200...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.