Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question 12 Days of Christmas in July
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Wel launched a 12 day promotional event and are 3 days in.

It's based off our newsletter. It invites those that have signed up to get some Free stuff and special discounts.
Just curious what the crossover is here on World.

https://914rubber.com/newsletter/subscriber/

So far we have given away hats and some product.
GBX0073
Think It is great
Forgot to check on day 2
today's offer is temping
NARP74
Only looking for a couple of items right now. I will look every day but might not buy much this time. The waiting is a little annoying but I get that you are trying to build excitement.

Good Luck
GeorgeKopf
I picked up the day two deal (engine air guides) and it caused me to pull the trigger on purchasing a bunch of stuff in my shopping cart.

Very sneaky.

George
jdamiano
Ordered the air deflectors and visors. Love the marketing approach.
914Sixer
Not excited about it because I want to place ONE order and NOT have to pay for shipping MULTIPLE times. Just my $.02
Mikey914
We didn’t charge shipping on the stuff we gave away. biggrin.gif
FlacaProductions
I'm following - missed yesterday but yeah - i'm in!
aharder
I haven't been able to figure out how to get the promo code for the day
dry.gif
914Mels
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 16 2022, 08:59 AM) *

Wel launched a 12 day promotional event and are 3 days in.

It's based off our newsletter. It invites those that have signed up to get some Free stuff and special discounts.
Just curious what the crossover is here on World.

https://914rubber.com/newsletter/subscriber/

So far we have given away hats and some product.

Been off the site for a few months, checked in and saw the sale. Took a few tries to get the "deal" to open but figured it out eventually. So far I missed day one but nothing I needed has come up yet. I'll be back tomorrow.
Maltese Falcon
I do enjoy Christmas in July emails from 914 Rubber,
Good stuff !
marty914.jpg
EdwardBlume
Works for me. Got a hat. Bought some parts. Appreciate the effort to get us CSOBs what we need.
racer914
I missed yesterday, just got busy and didn't get to it. I ordered the deflectors, didn't care for the style of the hat but I think it's a cool idea. Thanks for putting it together.
Big Len
I wish I needed something (almost). Really great prices.
Mikey914
QUOTE(aharder @ Jul 16 2022, 05:23 PM) *

dry.gif

Got to be signed up for the newsletter.
Lsr911
I am following and have a large order in my cart, 66 items so far. $$$$.$$ Hoping to continue to add promo items and post order at end of Christmas promo. Hopefully shipping can be combined and promo items added are priced at promo pricing and freebees included. The 914 should be released from paint jail this week then assembly begins.
nditiz1
So does each day promo code keep in your cart? Are you tracking orders to combine ship at the end?
aharder
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 17 2022, 02:45 PM) *

QUOTE(aharder @ Jul 16 2022, 05:23 PM) *

dry.gif

Got to be signed up for the newsletter.

I get the news letter dry.gif
Optimusglen
I'm following along. Ordered visors!!
Geezer914
I am following it every day.
Rleog
Following
Jim C
I am.
914e
I did order a rain tray since it was on sale, I didn't need the full kit, I had already bought the other parts last year. My existing rain tray wasn't in as good of condition as I had though.
Do the rain trays cause rain? I woke up this morning and everything was wet. Like Santa Claus I did not see the rain. If rain tray do cause rain Arizona and California might want to order about a million of them. drunk.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Jul 17 2022, 04:19 AM) *

Works for me. Got a hat. Bought some parts. Appreciate the effort to get us CSOBs what we need.

Bought more today. Spun the wheel and got 25% off. Getting the code is a bit wonky on the cell phone. It cuts off that there’s 6 number / letter spaces, but it only shows 3 at first. When you tap the code and copy like it tells you to, the rest moves into view.

Thanks again!
914e
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Jul 18 2022, 09:54 AM) *

QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Jul 17 2022, 04:19 AM) *

Bought more today. Spun the wheel and got 25% off. Getting the code is a bit wonky on the cell phone. It cuts off that there’s 6 number / letter spaces, but it only shows 3 at first. When you tap the code and copy like it tells you to, the rest moves into view.

Thanks again!

I'm afraid to spin the wheel 25% would make me buy my wishlist.
Mikey914
Thanks everyone, as a rule we do not hold to combine automatically.

We do have limited shipping space, its part of how we expedite our shipping process.

If you have a special need you can call the office talk to Mallory, Liz, or Scott and they can see what we can do to help out.

Thanks again,
Mark
stinkindiesel
Watching closely. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but some good deals.

Gary
PanelBilly
Saw some things I could use, but they were all small stuff, so I didn't want to waste your time with the order
914e
The July 19th one switched to July 20th before I could order.
Mikey914
We run it until we run out or midnight Eastern time as Blake has to stay up to make changes.

Pm me whit what you needed I may be able to help.

Mark
Optimusglen
man I need to order a Speedometer Drive Gear Guide Bushing Kit but I would kick myself if it came up the next day, haha. I'll keep watching! The new visors I got from this are due in Friday! biggrin.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Jul 20 2022, 11:01 AM) *

man I need to order a Speedometer Drive Gear Guide Bushing Kit but I would kick myself if it came up the next day, haha. I'll keep watching! The new visors I got from this are due in Friday! biggrin.gif

same here, i have newer unit but the inner seal is leaking. today's special is tempting but i dont need the whole kit, just the grills, but maybe--- what i want is a front LE spoiler for when i install the tow bar.....

great idea here , thanks for the discounted parts as usually its awesome!
nditiz1
I got super excited when the email contained headlight items. I was hoping it would be the sweet headlight restore kit.
fixer34
Just spent $150 on the e-brake kit. I bought new cable boots when I did the calipers earlier this year, guess I have extras now. Anyone need some??
Long_ago
I am. Bought the fog lights refresh kit today.
And the thermal backpad.
Thanks
Mikey914
Thanks to all for your support and playing along.
Hope you enjoyed our shot at a little something different.
Think we are going to try again next year and add more giveaways. biggrin.gif
racer914
I'm trying to take advantage of today's deal and keep getting a message that the discount code is not valid...?
NARP74
It took me a few days to figure out I was supposed to click the play along link. I must have been tired in the morning when I got these. Not sure what I missed...
DaveB
Followed, played, purchased.

DaveB
Mikey914
QUOTE(racer914 @ Jul 25 2022, 09:39 AM) *

I'm trying to take advantage of today's deal and keep getting a message that the discount code is not valid...?

There were a limited number of the kits at 50% off. They are 1st come 1st served. As you can gather 50% off of a kit that is already heavily discounted is actually costing us money hence the limited quantity.

We do however have the kits discounted 20% as the kick off. This also is only good until sold out.

Nogoodwithusernames
I followed along for fun but being as the budget and time is focused on a bathroom remodel currently didn't buy anything though I was tempted by a couple of the deals.
Mikey914
That's why we threw in a few days of freebies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.