Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leave to get work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
When it rains it pours, that is what they say. I go for months stressing over bills, not getting enough hours or collecting money from clients, stressful marraige that is coming to an end, life was pretty damn sad for a bit. Fast forward 45 days........ I got a new contract client, I got a big client upgrade to do Friday night and Saturday all day and a second day at the port tomorrow. I may get some sleep on Sunday assuming I finish the new server upgrade on Saturday. So if I do get some sleep on Sunday, I will be fresh and ready to go on Monday to do all my clients new and old. I am not complaining however, this is what I have been working for. Hope you all have a great weekend. It's going to be a good one here.
bondo
Good to hear about the upswing! Sorry to hear about the marriage though!
rhodyguy
i hope the ex doesn't benefit too much from your good fortune scott.

k
TravisNeff
feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine, feast or famine.

Glad things are picking up! smilie_pokal.gif
Aaron Cox
rock on bro!

ill drop by on sat if your home smile.gif

AA
Mrs. K
wink.gif Good Karma!!!

Congrats! smilie_pokal.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
redshift
WTG man! Maybe more people around here will start having better luck now! smilie_pokal.gif

ALL HAIL SCOTT KLINE! BRINGER OF THE BOUNTY! HAIL SCOTT! HAIL SCOTT!! w00t.gif

Ok, pressure is on you... let's have bounty... we're waiting. dry.gif

M
skline
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Aug 4 2005, 09:12 PM)
rock on bro!

AA

Aaron, did you read my post? I will be setting up and configuring all new servers and a 2.1 terabyte raid at my biggest client so I wont be home on Saturday.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Aug 4 2005, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Aug 4 2005, 09:12 PM)
rock on bro!

AA

Aaron, did you read my post? I will be setting up and configuring all new servers and a 2.1 terabyte raid at my biggest client so I wont be home on Saturday.

wasnt sure if that was a do it at home thing.....

my bad... wacko.gif
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 4 2005, 08:22 PM)
WTG man! Maybe more people around here will start having better luck now!  :trophy:

ALL HAIL SCOTT KLINE! BRINGER OF THE BOUTY! HAIL SCOTT! HAIL SCOTT!!  :woohoo:

Ok, pressure is on you...  let's have BOUTY... we're waiting.  <_<

M

agree.gif
JB 914
beer.gif aktion035.gif
Dr Evil
smilie_pokal.gif

Yes, but you own 914s so you will soon be broke again as you realize what neat new pieces you can afford wink.gif
Allan
Great news Scott. Ya got too much talent to NOT be busy... wink.gif
DrifterJay
Thats good news to hear man, I am happy for ya! smilie_pokal.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Aug 5 2005, 03:58 AM)
smilie_pokal.gif

Yes, but you own 914s so you will soon be broke again as you realize what neat new pieces you can afford wink.gif

laugh.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.