Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T We ran out of sodas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I dont want to run to the store so I tried rum and cherry Kool Aid drunk.gif Not too good sort of like Robutusin cough medicen barf.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Aug 4 2005, 07:36 PM)
I dont want to run to the store so I tried rum and cherry Kool Aid drunk.gif Not too good sort of like Robutusin cough medicen barf.gif

icon8.gif

i'm having rum & coke right now, with some extra lime just for the giggles ...
i'd say, have one of your sons make a supply run to your friendly local neighborhood store ...

beerchug.gif Andy
spare time toys
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Aug 4 2005, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Aug 4 2005, 07:36 PM)
I dont want to run to the store so I tried rum and cherry Kool Aid drunk.gif  Not too good sort of like Robutusin cough medicen barf.gif

icon8.gif

i'm having rum & coke right now, with some extra lime just for the giggles ...
i'd say, have one of your sons make a supply run to your friendly local neighborhood store ...

beerchug.gif Andy

They all think I may have a problem unsure.gif Hell Yes I got a problem I aint got no coke to put this rum into ar15.gif Oh screw it I need to hit the hay so I can get up and go into work and make $$$ so I can buy sodas that the little darlings will drink and I will be stuck with KoolAid once more. spank.gif
SpecialK
Vodka goes good with cherry koolaid.....uuh, in a pinch. drunk.gif
messix
ahhhh bacardi select rum and coke..... my personal fav.
ClayPerrine
Electric Screwdriver..... Vodka and Mountain Dew!!! drunk.gif

(Yes, that's what I drank before I gave up drinking.)

Katmanken
Worst drink I ever had was when I was I North Carolina and some friends offered to teach me the art of cooking a whole pig for a pig picking..... drooley.gif chowtime.gif

You start at 3:00 AM getting the wood fire going in the grill, preping the 2 halve of the pig and making the BBQ sauce.

In North Carolina, BBQ sauce is 1 gallon of cider vinegar, about 2 inches of hot red pepper flakes in the bottom, some cayenne pepper powder, a little black pepper and sometimes some ketchup for coloring.

To greet the sunrise, we mixed Tequila with BBQ sauce and drank it down...

MMmmmmmmm, Tequila, vinegar and hot red peppers.... drunk.gif

Ken

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.