Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1976 Project with most metal work done $2500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
markhoward
Time has come pass Smoggy on to someone looking to finish her. There is a complete car there but is down to a bare shell that has been transformed with new sheetmetal. Most of the metalwork is done and with guiding light of @tygaboy . While she is still on the rotisserie, my plan is to make it a roller in the coming days so that it can be transported more easily. I have collected alot of stuff that can go with the car or not. I am totally flexible there and want to work out a fair deal that suits the buyer’s need. Thinking 2500 for the rolling shell including all body panels and front/rear suspension. Front suspension would include freshly powder coated suspension crossmember and a-arms with sway bar tabs and new rubber bushings installed. It would also include a freshened steering rack and roller tires. We can build the package however you want from there. I have freshly powdercoated stock struts, new wheel bearings, pmb front calipers, new front and rear rotors, lots of 914 rubber goodies. Also have what I think is the original engine/trans as well as most everything to make a complete car. I am selling due to moving and because I decided to make ‘Foggy’, the 914 I took over after jeffdon’s passing, my keeper. Check out my build thread to see Smoggy’s progress as well as the state she is in. Will post pictures here once I get the initial package together.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...352707&st=0
2mAn
Went through the thread and it looks great, but Im guessing the GT Flares havent made it on? I liked the baby ones, but think those still limit wheel width to what... 7" ?

Also it was mentioned early on about a -6 conversion, did this car get anything in that arena?
markhoward
QUOTE(2mAn @ Jul 25 2022, 12:03 PM) *

Went through the thread and it looks great, but Im guessing the GT Flares havent made it on? I liked the baby ones, but think those still limit wheel width to what... 7" ?

Also it was mentioned early on about a -6 conversion, did this car get anything in that arena?

The GT flares have been sold off to another member. Imagine 7’s would fit in back no problem but have never tried. Have cutouts if you want to go back to full narrow. Nothing was done on the /6 conversion front as all the stuff gathered for that is going to my 72. Will get some pics posted as she sits today.
Krieger
Wow, that's a steal!
markhoward
Pending..
markhoward
Sold to another 914world member.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.