Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-New Member of Household
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
This is Kya, she was given to me yesterday. She's a long haired Wiemermeir (I know, spelled wrong). Anyway, she's 9 weeks old, and just sooooo cute.
DonTraver
Another one.
DonTraver
last one
bondo
Cute! Be careful, if you post too many cute puppy pics, someone may try and break it up with a heated argument. biggrin.gif
Lyressa Roberts
She's beautiful!!! I love the eyes.
DonTraver
Don't know about the "rant" thing, must have missed it? Probably better off, sometimes it nice being a mushroom, lol.

Kya's not house trained yet. But this morning she went to the front door twice to go outside this morning. It's been a long time since I house trained a dog. Who knows, this might not be that big of a hassle as the last time. But, sure glad I put down tile floors 2 years ago, lol.

Kya's sister lives next door, it's fun watching them play together.

The woman I got her from, said she usually gets $800-1000 for each of her pups. If I want her papers, I could have them for a couple of hundred, Naw, we don't need no stinking papers. I'm not going to breed her. If she hadn't have shown up, I was going to go to the pound and get a pet after I get back from my next trip to the Autobahn next month. I think there's too many unloved animals around as it is. When she's old enough, I'll get her fixed.

Take Care, Don
balljoint
That there is a huntin' dawg. Get her some pheasant feathers to track down ASAP. There is nothing neater than watching a bird dog puppy point for the first time on pure instinct. smile.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (balljoint @ Aug 5 2005, 07:48 AM)
There is nothing neater than watching a bird dog puppy point for the first time on pure instinct. smile.gif

agree.gif Both my beagles pointed and stalked (mostly at their plush toys) within a week or two of bringing them home.

Jen
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (DonTraver @ Aug 4 2005, 10:44 PM)
Another one.

good job !

new to the household, and already you've taught it the furniture is a fine place to be ...

(just giving you a hard time, Don - but one of the keys to successful training is consistency - ya hafta teach them the rules if you're gonna expect them to follow them later...)
DonTraver
The pictures were taken her first morning here at her new home. This is her 3rd day and she's doing much better. It has to be a bit of a shock having your whole world change in a couple of minutes. So I'm paying a lot of attention to her, and she is doing better. It's a time thing, and getting used to a whole new world.

Sort of like me waking up one morning with people shooting at me. 24 hours later, I'm walking down the streets of San Diego, it's called coming home from Nam. Our guys in Iraq are going thru the same thing now when they come home. Sort of a bit surreal.

She'll do fine.
Dr Evil
Right on Don! Nice dog, I wish I was there to meet her. I know you are gonna spoil the heck out of her.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.