Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 appreciations to users/makers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nditiz1
@theer Tom thanks for the engine lid mod info. Soooooo much better than a bungee to keep it up AND super cheap, $20 for a 4 set piratenanner.gif

IPB Image

@spoke
Jerry as always great lights - front turns, rear turns, rear sidemarkers, rear brakes and parking lights. Barefoot garage did a nice vid on them as well.

IPB Image

IPB Image

theer
@nditiz1 Thanks Nick!

I, in turn, got that idea from another thread here. No idea anymore who that was.

It's a great mod to get rid of the torsion bars, which were interfering with my carb air filters. Requires a couple tiny holes to be drilled in the decklid frame.

Literati914
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jul 25 2022, 02:16 PM) *

@theer Tom thanks for the engine lid mod info. Soooooo much better than a bungee to keep it up AND super cheap, $20 for a 4 set piratenanner.gif

Wow, I kind of like that for my conversion car... mind sharing the details here?

theer
@Literati914

Found the thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=312018
theer
I bought the multipack and might still be able to find a pair if you’re interested. Yours for cost of shipping.
Literati914
QUOTE(theer @ Jul 25 2022, 11:36 PM) *

I bought the multipack and might still be able to find a pair if you’re interested. Yours for cost of shipping.

Uummm, Yeah definitely - thanks! LMK.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.