Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 73/74 SS Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dlee6204
Looking for a good set of heat exchangers for a 73/74 2.0. Thanks
Al Meredith
will you be at Okteenerfest in September ? I know someone who has a set that we will probably bringing to Okteenerfest to sell .
FJ1200
I have a set of 2.0 SSI heat exchangers that I am looking to sell. If I remember right there is 1 dent in 1 shell. I need to grab them from my folks barn tomorrow and then I can send pictures. Price would be fair to the 914 community

Dan
dlee6204
I’m Planning to but these are for a car that I’m trying to get roadworthy before Okteenerfest. driving.gif

QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jul 26 2022, 12:16 PM) *

will you be at Okteenerfest in September ? I know someone who has a set that we will probably bringing to Okteenerfest to sell .

dlee6204
QUOTE(FJ1200 @ Jul 26 2022, 12:50 PM) *

I have a set of 2.0 SSI heat exchangers that I am looking to sell. If I remember right there is 1 dent in 1 shell. I need to grab them from my folks barn tomorrow and then I can send pictures. Price would be fair to the 914 community

Dan

PM sent
dlee6204
icon_bump.gif

Still looking for a 2.0L set.
Lilchopshop
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Jul 27 2022, 06:59 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Still looking for a 2.0L set.

I have an excellent condition set for 2.0. I purchased them used several months ago, but never installed. I've decided to convert to a watercooled engine, so these are available now (along with all the other air-cooled engine parts I have, including the original 74K mile engine). Send me a PM if you're interested and I will provide pictures and we can settle on a price.

Thanks,
Aaron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.